Reviews for Spanish Game

aww...

-Disappointed OTL

oh well

nice short story

it got my brain imagining what could happen next
Jadis vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
beautiful.

I like the meaning behind that chess move.

Would you expand a bit on this?
Veira Vacity Tenpol chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh,PLEASE UPDATE SON!
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh yes, this is a crossover I've been looking for for ages! Now all I need is proof that Seto Kaiba is Lulu and Raito's love child...

*FavesFavesFaves*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I very much look forward to finding out if Kira and Zero will end up working together. After all, their ideals are somewhat similar.
TQ57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I have to say that I like this pairing of Kira and Zero (no sexual references plz). R u gonna update or is this a one-shot ?
Jedi Master Bag chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
all I have to say is that there better be more...

XD
Moonshine 369 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
My two absolute favorite characters in one place... this is very well written. Thanks for posting.

-Moony
deathnoteno1fan chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
This is good could u PLEASE make a second chapter

youre a great writer.
katcaboodle chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Good job!

I liked how both masterminds were in character the whole time. It would definitely be interesting to see how the characters of Death Note exist and operate in a Code Geass universe, but this works just fine as a one shot. Excellent work. :)
x81ublu8x chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Bullocks is what this is, you have bad grammar and it was too short.
jcogginsa chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
continue please
Kiarou chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Nice story, great dialogue between the two.

I think it would have been better if you made this into a actua story instead of a oneshot.

but its still amazing good job :D
One chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Combining two amazing anime together is always good, but you have to think of two things when doing it: Will it be possible? Will it be believable?

Yes they're both set in Japan/Area 11, but they're in different timelines. Code Geass is set in a world where the US doesn't even exist, it's the Britannia Empire.

Death Note exists in the early 21st century where the US plays an important part in it. There is no Britannia or countries converted into an area number.

Kudos to you for the freaky conversation between the two psychopaths while playing chess, but unless they're dead and talking to each other in heaven/hell/the afterlife or a different dimension, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to point out that they'll NEVER EVER cross paths and have the opportunity to play chess together.
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
There's a category for Code Geass now! :D Please move it there to help unclutter this place! XD