Reviews for BleachRetold Story
gamzpillow chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
i can't stop reading this. SO AMAZIIIIIIING!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Hope you coutinue this fanfiction
But hiei's character is ruined now because you took alaway his jagon eye and gave him a sword of a soul reaper. Also I don't think giving hiei a fire dragon based sword is a good idea because doesn't hiei have a contract with the dragon of the darkness flame and I am pretty sure it would not share a host with any one. Additionally isn't hiei the fastest character in yu yu hakusho and for how fast he runs i'am sure he can keep up with sui fueng but you made him very slow. And I don't think when demons like hiei go to the world of bleach I think that world would think of them as another type of hollow so he would not have been limited. Also for how you limited him it makes people think even rukia in her weakened state of being alongside with orihime could beat him. And with the jagon I don't think any one other than yukina and genkai plus kurama can walk up on him with out him noticeing and uryu did from looking at the show its damn near impossible to walk to him with out him noticeing and when he did notice he almost died and its alaways the other way around. The hiei in this fanfiction in now ruined
potentialauthor18 chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait for both of these fights and I like the humor. The characters don't seem bland or OOC and say stuff that sounds like them. Later!
potentialauthor18 chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Was kind of a cliffhanger, but it's not much. More like a ditchhanger or something. Still, nice chapter and I like how you add your own little bits of humor and emotion into the story line.
potentialauthor18 chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
I know that it has something to do with devil's shield or something like that. You've probably already found out though so this review is more than likely useless. Except for the fact that you have one more. Later.
uchihatetsu chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
i love cross over of Bleach and YYH, strong character and tough fights, all i love. Please write the next chapter
naruto chapter 19 . 11/24/2011
more believe it
TodayParade chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
I know it's been like 2 years but please update sometime this story is awsome!
Matt chapter 19 . 9/21/2011
Its been years and you still hadn't made chapter 20? What are you doing?
NeoSasuke chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
Ahh, the parts I've been waiting on. Loved the fight scenes & battles. When will a captain fight take place? Keep up the good work. I would have loved Yoruichi in her human form more XD.
vegitoforever chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
Nice chapter and the battle scenes have been great
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 19 . 5/4/2010
UPDATE please? this is an awesome story
dayanara chapter 19 . 4/4/2010
kyaa- good crossover. please update soon n_n
zinked chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
um dood limiters are placed on only strong shinigami by haveing a seal put on them that is spesifect to each squad also ichigo never had a limiter put on him and look how strong he is
zinked chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
um wasn't his mission supposed to be restoring the comunications between the world not stalcking people