Reviews for Strength
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Beautiful. I love your writing style. :)
sanityinquestion26 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This makes me so *sad*. I want to hug Roy...And Ed. But, its still very sweet. :)
yukiim chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Once again, another wonderful story!
Anayokari chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oww, sad feeling from the whole thing. Feel like crying just from that feeling. And because I have to ask the inevitable just like evryone else; What really happened to Ed?
Kitsune Gem chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
soo uhh.. what happened to ed?
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Awws... So were Edward's legs crushed or something? Because that's the thing that I got from the fic. And I like the end of the fic, too. Roy certainly needs to be more observant, eh? _
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I don't even know what to say... It was so... so FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST.
IshizuWolfRider chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Wow. It was an angst fest. But that's ok, I still liked it. I do have a question, however. Ed's legs are broken? I don't understand.
Sadler chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was really good , I personally felt the strong connection between Ed and Roy mad it less angsty. Roy telling him he will car for him and Al regardless of what Ed said anyway's. I am sure they will prevail even with ed being *sniff* not up to his usual 100%. Thanks for the great story.
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw. From the way that you made it sound I thought that Ed was going to die. Too bad they couldn't really do anything for him. Maybe Winry will come out with a breakthrough or something. Poor Roy, but at least Ed is alive, I think that he would be worse off if Ed had died.

AkitaFallow chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I really like angst, and this was good. It's sad, too. I like it, and there's not much else to say. Great writing!
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Ah, so Ed got paralized or something? It was pretty interesting. I like how you wrote it, very powerful.
Fae Elric chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
D: *cuddles Roy*

Not a complete angst fest, but it'd be all right if it was. I always enjoy reading fics of yours, and this was certainly no let-down. _