Reviews for The Grey Space
An interesting piece!
bec chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Great story!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really need to read Dark Empire. I liked this though, very well written.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like this story.
Nadreth chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wonderful! I'm a huge fan of Dark Empire. Thank you.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This makes me wanna read the book you put this after. Which one is it?
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Very good, dear! You really captured Luke's broken spirit well, as well as the unique friendship that bonds the two men :)

Thanks for sharing! Keep the stories coming!

Love

Mireille
Delia Ra'Nar chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hey, I really like this peice. Many times the storylines just rummble on past those sorts of moments. That said I must confess that I was forced to read this more or less ignorent of the greater context. See, I have NeveR been able to find the books where the Emperor comes back, Luke 'deffects', ect. And so I'd be most greatfull if you would send me the title and/or auothor of those books.

Many thanks!

Delia Ra'Nar
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow. That was really quite amazing. You did really great with the light/dark symbolism, and the conversation between Han and Luke was thick but very fitting. It really made my heart yearn to reach out and prepare their friendship-it's a wonderful piece!
MorganD chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I really enjoyed reading this. I feel "Dark Empire" really needed this epilogue; I was deeply troubled by the decaying state of the friendship between Luke and Han - which has always been the most important element behind my love and devotion for Star Wars. You showed the characters in such a delicate, vulnerable moment, describing the scene in very elegant and sensitive writing. I just want to hug them both. Thank you.

I took the liberty of reccing this story to both Solo_Skywalker and Luke_and_Han yahoogroups, as I'm sure they'll appreciate knowing that there are still good fics being written about our favourite SW boys. I hope it's okay.
HelioQueen chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Great!

angst. what if Im not what they think I am?

I could imagine them. Fantastic.

T: Heli from Finland
shar chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
This was amazingly well written and beautiful. I love Han/ Luke friendship fics, because I always felt there was more to their friendship than the movies and books portrayed it as. Beautiful, in character, and brilliant. :)
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Beautifully written and emotional. I adore Han in this!
Now Unused chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Great job! I love how you portrayed their friendship and all these raw human emotions.

Dana
MJ Mink chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very nicely done, a terrific look at their friendship. Han's thoughts are pointed and accurate; it's good to read a story in which he's really honest with himself, competely without pretense. And Luke... he's creepy in a way that suits the Dark Empire era, but he still retains his vulnerability and doubts.