Reviews for Candlelight Memories
Minatu the Terrible chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I know this is a bit late, but could you possibly do this story idea?

Zexion goes to Castle Oblivion (where he dies...) and fights Riku. Because of Ria's death, he really doesn't have much of a will to live and ends up dying at Riku's hands because he doesn't want to live anymore. That would make his death much more beautiful in my opinion... I have a huge dislike for Riku right now... lol. :D I hope you consider my idea~!

~Minatu-chan
Minatu the Terrible chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I decided to review because I did think you started the story well. I was actually wanting to know about the puzzlemore than anything else. By the way, reviewing took me about ten minutes due to my kindle, but I love it!
Chaxra-san chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
-Hugs-

Happy New Year to you~! :D
The Brief Silence chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
YAHOO! THE SCENE WHEN LARXY POUNCED ON HIM IT MADE MY DAY!

ALSO I WONDER IF YOU COULD MAKE A SCENE WHERE ZEXION WAS JEALOUS ON DEMYX ABOUT RIANXAN? THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY HILARIOUS!
Forgotten Lies chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
I havent been in for such a long time!

I wanna see Ria and Demyx spying on Ax and Roxie! Noce name you have now
Winged Serenity chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
-gasp- I nearly cried while reading this. At the part where Zexion freely showed his emotions, I was on the verge of tears. I just wanted to go give the poor, broken guy a hug. But anyways, the quotes made it seem more emotional, and I'm beginning to want to just stare at my ceiling..and think about Ria and Zexion. Gosh, they were cute...and i'm still depressed...
Pretty Shimmie chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Remarkable, as always! Sorry I reviewed a little late, I hadn't realized it was updated!

I believe all that needs to be said is the mention of my hopes for you to update soon!

Love,

Pretty Shimmie
Mischievous Wolf of Twilight chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
wolfie- awesome one-shots! however... what happened with xemnas and the moogle prank? anyways update a.s.a.p.!
grayon chapter 4 . 7/13/2007
LoL Nice.. xD I like the ending for this chapter. I love your stories! Keep up the good work!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
REALLY YAMI OF THE HIKARI

Seline-Hey, that was really good! I like how you portrayed Larxene. Also, I think it would be awesome for the next chapter to be Ria and Dem spying on Axel and Roxas.

Alanna-It'd be so cute.
Writer's Block Artist chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Great so far! Keep updating
Chaxra-san chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Heh heh, Larxene: The Pouncer!

_
Lightning of Val chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Thats so cool! I usually dont like those two but i do now. I very Happy your back too!
quinn17210 chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
- As good as always, um... Inspir Silvr. - Me likes the new name too. :P
SadieMarie chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
i loved this one! _ it was great. and i'm really happy that you updated! yay!

i would give you an idea to write about, but i'm not really an idea-commer-upper type of person. lol can't wait for more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »