Reviews for Prom
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
cute~ no wonder this is my Gravitation OTP. Hiro & Shuichi are so cute together, and just belong together.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Are you kidding me? who would throw tomatoes at you for writing such a sweet fic as this one? I love it so much. damn, you're so good. you really captured them so well. i applaud you. i hug you. i kiss you. thank you so much for writing this.
Hikari Aiko chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Adorable is all I can say to this. Hope you come off your hiatus and continue writing!
shadow-of-a-demon chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow. That was so cute!

I loved the friend fluff... or whatever you wanna call it.

You potrayed their relationship so good.

This fic COMPLETE AWESOMENESS
DMHPluv chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
SO KAWAII! I LUVED IT! IT MADE MY LITTLE FANGIRL HEART GO SQUEE!
KA0RI chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aww! very cute! xD! You really had shuichi in character really well! _ Good job! xD
Nini the Electrocuted Sheep chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
*squees*
Gemhar chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Yay! HiroShu fluff. That pairing does not get enough recognition cuz of the Canon Couple! I honestly think Hiro and Shuichi are made for each other.

But that's probably not what you meant.

He didn’t want to share his special date without his gay best friend tagging along.

No matter how weird that sounded.

Did indeed sound weird XD
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
OMG those too are really off ...or rather on something, lol, I liked it!
KitCat45 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
that was so cute! shu and hiro hmm different from shu and yuki but still so adorable
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I like it it was nice, yeah hiro leave that stupid girl and go to your cute shuichi
sakura seraphim chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
ah omh so cute! *faints* :D love hiro so much, and this is so in character for him, great job!

sakura seraphim
HRT chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
It's not often these days I find a good piece of writing, so I'm glad you posted this. It's a genuinely touching piece, and you create a much better Hiro/Shu moment of angst than so many Yuki/Shu stories I see on this board. Kudos!
Sk-Higurashi chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Cute i like thanks again for the help i thought by reading one of yur storys i can pay you back for the love the up the good work.
murmuring'.breeze chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I love your disclaimers deeply, Kyo(: This story is amazingly written. And instead of throwing a tomato at you, how about I give you one in a lovely salad, eh? XD