Reviews for Midnight Beaus
Luvis Blynd chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
love this fanfic!
Deep Nerd chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
i had a major nose bleed from reading this... sooooooooo good!
shiskanae242 chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
awww this was sooo sweet...go sesshy! i'm so proud
TaintedDolphin chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
That is his tail not a pelt! Great story!
Candicehrt chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
this story was so good. it made me cry. your a good write. continue to write more
Pixie Corin chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I really like your story. Um...I have a really stupid question. What's a Beau? You don't have to answer but I would kind of like to know.
SO GOOD chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
That was so You should write anouther chapter! freacking good!
i love to pwn ppl chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
woohoo i finished! man i really enjoyed this story! you are an awsome/great/awsome writer. i love the words you use. its amazing that i know those words, and yet i never seem to think of them when i write my fanfictions. *pout* well anyways have you ever writen lemon? i think you would be good at it.
i love to pwn ppl chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
aw man long chapter! i long houre filled with many emotions! *sob sob* it made me cry, laugh and feel remorse? is that the word? im not sure but gad that was good! i loved it and i cant wait to read the next chappie...as of right now i cant because i did not aticipate this chappie to be that long but yea! i love this story! ilove how you incorporate the brief Info given in the third Inuyasha movie into this story. aw i can't help but feel so sad for sesshomaru though. sigh...i love love stories! ha! a long review for a long chapter! its even. ok then ill read the next chapter hopefully soon.

Te Inu Fighter
SoSickOfNyQuil chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Aw that was the last chapter...aw man! it was soo good! ] Great job on the story! The ending was kind of confusing though...as if it broke off for aanother chapter, but it was still great.

Luvinz,

SSONQ
Nikkie23534 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
What a moving ending. Thank you for such a great story.
passionatetigress chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
that was such a beautiful ending. I'm happy you wrote this becasue it really displayed your excellent writting talent.
inuyasha and sesshomaru chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
This is wonderful so compeling and suspencful, Your one hell of a good writer! Can't wait till your next chapter!
SoSickOfNyQuil chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
That chapter was a bit heartbreaking but still sweet! update soon please
KAYBOP1 chapter 2 . 5/4/2007
This chp was long but intertaining I can't wait til the next one.

ja ne.