Reviews for Just Beginning
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was a sweet little fic.
Nilaria Layton chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
SQUEE! With the fluffyness(and if you don't already know what squee means shame on you its means SQUEAL! in excitement)

I thought this was the sweetest story i've ever read and i think it offically passed the levels on my fluffy and my squee o meters...you lucky person...you got squee out of me...and it was above squee ranking...you should feel proud...!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love it! It makes me feel all happy inside!
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aww, I love, love, LOVED it!:D It was very beautiful. This was very well written and in character. You did a great job!
jenny chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
oh. my. god. OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT THIS WAS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT! (note that i'm reviewing a month, one week and four days AFTER my birthday... hehe...) *beams* THANK YOU!

i'm such an idiot.

and here i was, trying to get caught up with all yoru stories (i just reviewed the StL series), and i was about the go read AIA, when i saw this oneshot, and i was like "i think i already reviewed that", so i went to check the reviews to see if i was there, and i wasn't, so then i was like, "i should go read it" and then i read the reviews and they were like "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!" and i'm like... "..." and then i was like" OMG IT'S MY BIRTHDAY FIC!" and so i went to read and i
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
yay!

i was on the verge of tears when he was thanking her!

gosh, andros is so awesome!

great job with this!
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Say it with me now: Aww! Girl, this was so CUTE! And sweet and very in character. I loved it! You do a beautiful job with the Space rangers... I just wish I could've stolen Andros for a dance. Nah. If I had, I'd have never given him back to Ashley. LOL! Lovely job! This is going on my fave list.
Vodams chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that was soo cute and sweet!
Melissa chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
aww it's cute story, perfect for Jenny. I'm...about 16 hours late on the Happy Birthday, but I hope she gets it anyway. I didn't check my answer so it might be off. Beautiful Story, Rosa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I loved it! It was so sweet! I loved seeing Ashley and Andros' wedding!
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That's so sweet! I love the part with Zhane. He makes everything funnier. And I love the part when Andros says she saved his life. It's so sweet! Oh, and you've totally inspired me to write something. This just may pull me out of my Tommy/Kimberly facination. Great job!
Sinerith chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Ohh i love it ! ! it perfect! congratulations!
savingyoursoul chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
amazing fic! I love it!

I want to dance with Zhane too *grins*
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very fluffy and very wonderful!
Tal chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
yeah, HAPPY ANDROSDAY! er.. birthday, yeah, meant birthday :D

great oneshot :P Zhane's cute. and stupid. I LOVE IT!

DarkHonda