Reviews for The Black Tattoo
Tibki chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I can't blame you for not wanting to write a sequel with that kind of dialect... but that doesn't make the story any less sequel-worthy! Awesome concept, brilliantly executed.
akira45 chapter 10 . 10/11/2012
awesome chapter
lilyflower666 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
it wasn't that bad. i've read worse. Midnight
Rubellite Game chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. this was good. If u wanna read something really bloody and awsome puzzleshipping look for the story

Canvas. Dam good Horror/Romance story.
Yugatenki chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
This is a great story. The action and emotion were both amazing, and you didn't try stretching it beyond its limits. Great job. I'm favoriting this. -Yugatenki
TexasDreamer01 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
I loved reading this, truly. However, having Word does not proper English make. Your best bet is to read a dictionary (not even kidding) for vocabulary/spelling and nab an English teacher for parts of speech/grammar.

brittney
TexasDreamer01 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Wary, not weary. Biiig difference.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
No, the fight scene did not suck.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I really love the back story to this. (Even more so that many authors do not bother with an actual scene.)

However, there's about a handful each of spelling mistakes and spacing issues.
Kevan Starks chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
That was beautiful. :) thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Leo112 chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
yea! good book hope to here form you soon!
Belle Mort 13 chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
this story...

this story is so going into favorites

thankyou

this is a brilliant piece of work I adore it

blessed be
kasmo chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
Well, I think I understand a bit better what was going on now. And I'm glad Bakura and Ryou are still okay even after the whole kidnapping thing. Really, possession can be such messy business.

I just wanted you to take note that usually in plurals, you don't need an apostrophe. Well, unless you're talking about someone's possessions or you have a contraction. So I think tattoo in plural can just be tattoos.
kasmo chapter 9 . 1/2/2009
Okay, sort of weird with the past lives and all, but everything worked out so I'm happy.
kasmo chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
Well, I'm happy things still worked out peacefully for Anzu and Yugi. I don't hate Anzu or anything and I thing she's been a supportive friend to Yugi. I'd hate to see their friendship broken up over something like romance.