Reviews for Ghosts
RavenBlack chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
I loved this fanfic! It was the BEST one on here. I would love to see this as an episode one day.
TwinkleToesToo chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Hey Laura,

I know I already reviewed on DB, but I couldn't help myself...this chap was just that great.

My favorite part was the Spimmy friendship and the JimAsh phone call(of course).

I absolutely loved the Toby/Manny friendship...he finally cried, that's what he needed to do for so long.

Emma and Sean were perfectly in character, as always.

I really hope you continue this story(and as soon as possible), it is definitely my favorite one on here!
sreader chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
YAYY I'm so happy you updated, this is def. one of my all time favorite stories. I LOVED the interaction between Manny and Toby,it was so real. And of course I love the Sean and Emma stuff because they are one of my favorite couples and you write them amazingly. I can't wait to see what happens next, post more soon!
lovedegrassixx chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
this story is completely amazing. i love how you captured each characters emotions ust on one subject and brought them together with everyone elses feelings.

simply amazing.
nikiakiras chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
this is such a good story.

please update soon.
sreader chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
ah I'm so in love with this story! I'm so happy you updated, I love the way you write and the story line is so amazing, the scene between Emma and Sean was so perfect!

i can't wait until the next chapter!
TwinkleToesToo chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Hey Laura...I know I already left a review on DB, but this story is so good, it deserves two.

I liked the lunch bit and having the current 'whack your brain' contest on tv was a really good twist.

Love the Toby/Jimmy scenes...wonder what Jimmy's sketching.

And the 12 voicemails, what's up with that? Can't wait to find out!
Elske chapter 2 . 5/10/2007
Oh, -wow-.

This is absolutely amazing.

I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter!
sreader chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
wow, that was absolutley amazing! You are such a talented writer and this story is awesome!

PLEASE post more ASAP!
TwinkleToesToo chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
You already know how much I love this story...but I thought I'd let everyone else know. Laura, you're amazing. You've got everyone's emotions/personalities to a tee...simply wonderful.

I was pretty sure they were going to the cemetery and I'm really glad they did...it needed to be done. I like how you incorporated Mrs. Murray in there too.

Can't wait to find out where the four end up next, so please update soon(I know you've been so busy on DB, but I just can't wait for the next chapter).
Perfection's Scream chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh wow. That was really good! Honestly, I could see that being an actual epsiode of degrassi haha. The character personalities are exact!
giveyourimmortalitytome chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
oh my god, this was amazing. one of the best shooting-aftermath fics i've ever read. i loved how the four most affected came together. they didn't talk about what happened, explicitly, but you know they were all thinking and feeling the same things. awesome job!
TwinkleToesToo chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Awesome start! I've only touched on the second anniversary of the shooting in one or two of my fics, but I really think it needs more coverage...and sadly, it doesn't look like we're not going to get that from the show.

I can't wait to find out where they're going(although I have an idea or two), so I hope you're going to continue this.