Reviews for Not your average Dreamland
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Epic chapter.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
THis was cute, and the dormouse scene was hilarious. Loved it :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I love it so far, very cute. And Cheerful so far :D
Bluehood103 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
When's the next chapter?
WRONG chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
This is the wrong alice! This section isn't for the movie it is for the game! You know that alice return to madness game? This is it's section! It had a prequel called American Mcgee's Alice! I have the game and this is not it in the slightest! And alice in this section is a brunette that used to blame herself for burning down her families house and was locked up in a asylum where she eventually returned to wonderland and took it back from the Queen of hearts. Then came back a third time to stop Dr. Bumbly from destroying wonderland and turning her into a whore! So hit the bricks pal your done and place his in the right section! The section is 'Alice in wonderland 2010'! Now good day to you sir and I expect this to be in the right section in he near future. But other than that you are a wonderful writer. It just pisses me off that this is the wrong cross over... I was really looking forward to sora's reaction to a broken and ruined wonderland. *sigh*
Atlas chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I don't know if you'll get this or not, but you did this story very well! The characters are spot on, the storyline was compelling, the chapters were nice and long, and while you did leave it at a terrible cliffhanger you did extremely well with it. It's almost been three years since you updated, so I don't think they'll be another chapter, but I just wanted to let you know how perfect this story was. Thank you for writing what you did!
roxas chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
when are you doing chapter 10
Reaper7 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
This doesn't seem to have been updated recently, but I still hope you'll update soon! Best crossover ever!
Erin Primette chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Oh, boy. This is not going to be pretty!
ChristianGirl1023 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*gives thumbs up* Love it~ Very nice
Raventears12 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! Its compelling, well written, suspenseful, and in places very cute. You keep Alice, Sora, and everyone else in character very well. Please update soon, I really would love to read more!
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Awesome ch!
Some Random Person chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
pretty dang good! you perfectly portray Alice(McGee AND Disney) and the SoraXAlice pairing is quite well... mad! XD please continue!
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I love your explanations of gameplay mechanics.

Hm... That 'Little Alice' seems like quite the twist.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
And now we meet McGee's Alice. ...Wicked.