Reviews for Spiritus Mundi
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
whoa. strange and ... whoa.
Phantom Trainer chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
great story. had me going through the whole thing. but i have to say, i had a strong gut feeling that Ginny was the final horcux from the very beginning. say what you want, but i am a very good guesser.

Phantom OUT!
shunned-one chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
I'm so confused but that was beautifully done
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Thank You!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Oh my GOD! Ohmygod, ohmygod, oh my GOD.

Just. Just. :weeps: you are so good. I can't even handle it.
Tubbs chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
i don't get it? is harry in the dream world forever with voldemort? or did voldemort get out of the dream world and find harry in real life? either way the story was great!
menolikey chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Awwww snap! Aw snap! I totally freaked out when I learned that Ginny was the Horocrux! Aw snap!

And now at the end! Awwwww! Awww! So adorable! Oh mah god! So adorable! I cannot express how much have love the ending and how much I've enjoyed reading your story. It has had so many quotable truisms and little phrases. It's been a while since I've been saving quotes, and it's your story that made me remember why I do it. It's the sheer brilliance of this story. I love it.

It's odd and lovely. And it's an odd love between Harry and Tom and I love it!

Thank you so much for writing! I really appreciate your effort. Thank you! Thank you, again! And thank you a million times!
menolikey chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
OH SNAP! But volde's not dead right? Not really!
menolikey chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Crazy! But Love it!
menolikey chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Oh god, I feel so bad for Harry!
menolikey chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Aye! Poor Harry!
menolikey chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
ehhh Volde can do that? and eh? What happened?
menolikey chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
I like Harry's bantering/threatening/foreplay with Volde xD
menolikey chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Love the tension between Harry/Tom. ]
menolikey chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
"But does the great Harry Potter, the boy wonder who somehow lived (when no one clearly asked him to do it!) ever do what he should?

I. Don't. Think. So."

Haha! I totally cracked up at that xD Awwies and Volde has almost complete control over Harry!