Reviews for Defying Augury
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 3/29
They have SOME things in common; they both like engines, fixing the battle shell and the shell cycle together. Raph is handy with tools, can make minor repairs with hammer and nails and some plumbing. They both like watching sports- though Raph likes it for the excitement of the competition and Don enjoys the strategy and the history behind the game. And they are both sarcastic smart asses.
freakess360 chapter 1 . 2/24
I absolutely love this story. It perfectly characterizes Raph and Don, letting the reader see into their very thoughts. Wonderful job!
A quaint reader chapter 1 . 1/27
OMFG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XD I loved how you brought out the very rarely seen relationship between Don and Raph-and so DESCRIPTIVELY TOO!

It's a very humors story and BRAVO, because it's now one of my favorites XD! Keep on writin!
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Raphie your not an idiot! Gotta smack him, talking nonsense! XD
Amonraphoenix chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I want a second chapter from Leo's and Mikey's point of view please :)
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
What a fantastic FF! You capture the characters well, and I loved the dialogue and setting. Well done!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh wow, excellent progression from awkward distance and how to I handle this, to Raph accepting Don's physical proximity and becoming comforting, especially when Donnie kept re-asking what had happened. Loved the conversation and the gradual progression of it into more personal matters as well. Just, the pace and progression in this was great, loved it!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Awww I loved it! Why is there not more?!
Qujsmrjiflwjkwlrnr XD
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Defying Augury.. that's too damn cool! *awe*

And a lil too Raph! xD
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Very awesome story!
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aw! This is just adorable!
Giftless-Princess chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Awwww! That was so...just awsome! *hugs* BEST FIC EVER!
Borath chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Awesome fic.

Sorry for such a short review, but I couldn't word it better.

Lina03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
O man this story made me cry...
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That was really cool, I liked it! LOL! Loved the last bit, "We're defying augury, bro." XD

That was neat, I like how Raph realized that by avoiding Don because he felt thick when around him had led the other to believe he didn't like him. I liked the whole fic, it was really good, fun to read!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »