Reviews for So Say We All
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Very interesting even if it is a little bit irritating ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Soooo good to see you are back!
SylverEyes chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I am addicted to this story. I order you to finish this. Now! Gr, it's so completely original, and you've written it amazingly, and you've managed to incorporate so many characters that I love! Which is really, really good, and gives you about ten gajillion extra points because you rarely see a story out there with many characters in it who aren't of the main five (six including Terra? Whatever...). I'm guilty of that too. .

I'm just loving all of this! I'm a closet sci-fi nerd, because of my dad, and it reminds me of watching movies with him late at night when I was really little. Really good memories, too. :D

I just... love this. And the fact that the characters are labeled as Raven and Robin. -wiggles eyebrows ridiculously- Everyone's got jobs, not everyone is the same, and it's just... fantastic. I'm in love with it. I can't wait to see this universe you've created, and to get more background, and all that good stuff. Please, please update this soon. I think I may just /die/ if you don't.

Ah, one question... is 'Tempest' Aqualad? Just wondering. I like that you've managed to get their superhero names and their regular names in it too. It's all just awesome, and I'm literally bouncing in my seat waiting for more. If all the chapters are as good as these, I'll be set! _
serasvictoria666 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
And I was so excited 'cause I thought that you had a new chapter up already. lol

But I can kinda understand why you cut it up into 2 chapters. I myself love long chapters, but I guess some readers don't really. Either way, I still look forward to reading the next one. Can't wait!
angels sabbath chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Greeting's corey you my friend have one nice fic going on here also i don't know if you are futurama fan but if are i have story you might want to read just let me know and i might send it to you. so untill then be well and keep wrighting