Reviews for Queen Chica’s Spell
cannobodyhearyou chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
I cant wait for next one(:
AnnaKendrick47 chapter 12 . 11/27/2009
Oww, the ending was really funny! (Actually, the whole story was funny, I couldn't stop myself from laughing.) It looked like a movie I saw featuring this whole body-switch thing. But the couple was almost 50 years old. :S

You don't know how I was in school today! Your story got me all energetic and all. lol

XD
xoannazashleyy chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
aww i lov this chapter its so sweet
Veritastic chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
And by the way, that "I love Sharpay" tattoo thing is just like the sweetest thing ever. My teeth are hurting now. :3
Veritastic chapter 12 . 1/1/2009
Really unbelievably cute and hilarious story! :-) Sometimes it was a little hard to follow, because of all the confusion due to the "switched" protagonists, but that's inevitable in this kind of story, I guess. Everything turned out so well! I really loved it.
Its-Ployploy chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
love it

very interesting storyline lol :D

great job !
DreamMakersMagic chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
very interesting
LovesNature chapter 12 . 2/29/2008
as everyone knows me i'm too lazy to log in...

anyway, today I read the whole story and i must say that i'm very impressed. Not that i'm saying that i thought you couldn't write so good- you can, but this was amazing. After I read chapter number 11, i was praying for a sequel, but you rapped it up quite nicely. better than something i could do! (I still want a sequel though!)

N E Way,

TTFN!

~~LovesNature~~
stopthenrewind chapter 12 . 2/23/2008
OMG I can't believe I just discovered this fic! It's awesome! You're an amazing writer, keep up the good work!
sasha chapter 12 . 12/23/2007
OMG! that was awesome and very funny! i have just finished reading "her heartbeat" and i had tears running down my face beacuse sharpay died, so i thought that maybe you could do another chapter saying that when troy went to see sharpay from in the grave he heard someone saying "help" and groaning so he bent down to where sharpay was laying and was so shocked to hear it was her, so he called everyone to tell them then ran home to get a shovel to dig up sharpay, when he had dug to the her coffin the gang had arrived with happy tears streaming down there faces troy asked for help from chad and obvisly he said yes, so when they pulled her up they opened her coffin and saw her laying with a small smile because she could breath, then taylor called the hospital and said " one of my best friends has not long ago been dead so we buired her then her boyfriend came to give her some flowers and he heard her saying help then chad and troy pulled her out and opend the coffin and she had a small smile on her so we dont know what to do?"

"right are you positive that she is alive?"

" yes you can even speak to her it yo- stop we are comming in right know so you better be ready!"

"we are!" they hang up

alright guys we are going to the hospital okay?

alright everyone lets go! chad and troy pick up sharpayand they got to the hospital sharpay went into a room and the doctor said that it was a mircle that it happened but she would be just fine.

3 three weeks of needles, friends, family and sleeping sharpay was allowed to go home when she found herself comming to a welcome home party from everyone she had ever knew... then troy woke up to his mum calling him for dinner.

"mum why did sharpay have to die? i mean she was always so nice and then i a blink of an eye she was gone forever!"

"honey dear, i don't know what you're talking about?"

"sharpay! she died a couple of night after the sleepover!"

"troy she is alive and yes she went into hospital but she never died!"

"WHAT? no she di- ohh it must have just been a dream!"

troy asked it he could be excused from dinner as he had to go and see sharpay.

thats all i have but i begg you do that or something like it i don't wan't to hear that sharpay died! but other than that yuor stories are Awesome with a capital A!
Joe chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
LOL ya awesome chapter!

BTW theres no way Sharpay couldn't notice the she had a boner when she woke up...its not like we don't have any feeling down there *cough*
Bribra chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
One of my fave stories!
Going2Alaska chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
This was a great story. IIt was hilarious too.

-Parker