Reviews for It Was Nothing
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
awww
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Love this story so cute! I also am deathly frightend by spiders
Eminnis chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
This was good! I liked! It'd be interesting to see how much Elrond freaks when he finds out, because of course he will. LOL.

Eminnis
Cheerfully Blue chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Aww, I love little stories like this. They're cute. Great story, great plot, great writing skills, awesome job.
Chewiecotton chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
very good story. I hate spiders too!
Desertfyre chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Great story! Quite enjoyed it! I do hate spiders...I hate all insects to be perfectly honest, spiders most of all, but this was a great story! D
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Cute, angsty story of the Elrondion brothers.

This last chapter needs a bit of editing, though...some missing and wrong words are scattered throughout. For example...

He winced at the throbbing pain in his pain.

"I would do anything for me, gwador. Elladan, too."

"You have word." Elladan solemnly said.
Agena K chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
this is such a great story! wonderful brotherly love. sweet . Oh and about your nightmares abbout the spiders? just imagine you are holding Sting! (the blade not the singer) :)

Jude
Destined Darkness chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
ah if only there were a simple antidote to asthma and the common cold, sigh i did laugh though cause when Estel had a coughing fit so did i, haha stupid asthma, haha and let me tell u i hate spiders too
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
Ah exactly what i was looking for, thankyou. I will admit its not spectacular, but i think u knew that already, it is however very good. It pushes nearly all the right buttons, is well worded and interaction between the brothers both foster and not is excellent! Plus the little cameo by Glorfindel was suitable amusing.

So yeah, no complaints really...
Irritable Insanity chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
Wow, good stuff. Elladan and Elrohir's relationship with Aragorn didn't get covered too much in the LOTR canon, but I think you made them a pair of believable elder brothers, teasing, but ultimately caring and very capable.

Estel acts appropriate to his age. My reading of the canon on this is that Dunedain seem to mature as quickly as an average human. (Estel goes off on his own at 20, after all), and a 14 year old kid is old enough to want to act mature but also young enough to lose the facade when they are hurt or sick. Very nice work here.

Me, spiders don't bother me, personally, but snakes do. Gunh, copperheads and water moccasins freak me out massively. Oddly, I'm not too bothered by rattlesnakes or constrictors, but the vipers and all other venomous snakes are enough to give me the heebies. However, snakes make no sense in Tolkien's work unless you go to Harondor or Harad, and a spider can be just as nasty.

What gave you the inspiration for the Saew-lam Ihingrilath?
MiniFruitbat chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I rarely bother to read stories involving this little family triad, but I was glad I did. It was both heartwarming and satisfying, with plenty of details. I was pleased to see that the antidote did not work on first try. That would have been far too easy.
Nelarun chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
This was amazingly good! I loved the relationship you had between the three brothers. Well done!

Nela
Mysterious Jedi chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Good story. I enjoy watching the brothers interact.
Deanna chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Poor Estel and the twins, that's got to be highly stressful. I liked this because it was serious but there was some humor as well with the twins. And I'm curious to hear the story about Elladan and Elrohir setting Glorfindel's room on fire