Reviews for The Darkness in My Soul
Wolfgirl chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
I've read this story twice, so far. I love Rune yaoi pairings. So, of course, i decided to read this story. In truth, its my favorite. Not lying. So, it pisses me off that you haven't updated! Please, and i repeat, please update! If not, i don't know what i'll do. I love this story almost as much as KyoxYuki Fruits Baskets fanfics! Amazing plot twists, by the way. Oh, and its 'ja ne' not 'ja na'. Thanks for writing this awesome story!
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
HOLY-! You Updated!

This is the first time I've logged on in months, and I am greeted by such a pleasurable miracle such as this!

Sadly, I have no time to read it now, but I will next time.
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 26 . 6/24/2011
Holy Pigs in a Blanket! -Yummy, that's dinner-

I had certain ideas about this but wow that's a lot of twists!
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
THANK-YOU FOR UPDATING!

-cries in happy-ness-
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
Please write more! *sparkly eyed* I'm eager to read more!

Haha, I feel A LOT like Shina. o.o'
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 21 . 8/12/2010
! :o

Poor Gil...

I apologize. Shina moment.

(Shina is a demon character I created, but she doesn't act like a demon at all. She's a freaking saint and annoys the crap out of me. -.-)
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
Ah! :3 Saabel and Fedelta! I never would have thought...I like it, I really do. (:
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
This is what I thought while reading this chapter:

"Kuro Aisu" looks like "Kurasu", when I think "Kurasu" I think "Tengu", When I think of "Tengu" I think of the manga Black Bird, and when I think of that manga I picture a Fox and a Black Bird fighting viciously over a piece of fruit.

I have a very strange mind, I know. -.-
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Hm. Intriguing. I haven't seen this side of Rune before. Very well written!

*note: At the yaoi parts I sit here rocking back and forth in my chair, with my fist in my mouth to keep me from fan-girl squealing. :3*
Mikashi Aoyama chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I usually don't review stories with more than three chapters, but I have to say a few things.

1. Kharl is my second favorite character. :3

2. Gil is my first, so I hope you include him soon.

3. You're a talented writer.

4. I've read every DK book except for 3, because I can't find it. Anywhere.

5. AlfeegixRuwalk are one of my favorite pairings! :3
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 22 . 1/1/2010
Love your story...AWSOME! lol but really please put up ch.23!
Ravynna Frost chapter 22 . 11/18/2009
Awesome! You're really good at this, and the story is so interesting. Please write more!
Ravynna Frost chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
I like your story, it is so funny and interesting!
rainbowdragongirl101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I love your story. Yes there are spellind errors but i jiust love it! PLEAZ WRITE MORE! If u dont you'll be cursed 4 ever! pleaz its like a long cliff hanger.

WRITE MORE!
Kayano.takama chapter 20 . 7/20/2009

UPDATE

UPDATE
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »