Reviews for Starcrossed
stephy04 chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
i love it but you really need to update alot more otherwise ill just forget about your story just like all the other people have and i wouldnt want to read any of your other storys now because you dont update alot and especially since you left this story at such a cliff hanger i dont mean to sound mean or bitchy or anything your a good writter
PyroYoukai chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
YES. YES. YESYESYESYESYES.

An update.

A short update, but an update nonetheless.

I was smiling proudly all the way through the Oliver/Miley part. Wow. I didn't think you'd pull that out. But I'm really happy. I'm extremely ecstatic about the mere thought of Oliver secretly fucking Miley behind Lilly and Jake's back. I'm sick. But still. Awesome. I'm happy. I'm really happy. That little Moliver mention just made my day. Thank you. Thank you very very much.

I cannot wait for your next update. This story is very well written, and pretty hot. Write more soon - and mention more Miley/Oliver soon too (and more Lilly/Jake of course, cause that is... wow). :D Well, you don't have to do that Miley/Oliver part...

...but I'd honestly kiss your feet if you wrote a moliver smut one-shot. I shouldn't be requesting, but I'm kinda desperate for some good moliver loving. There's NOTHING remotely close to well written in the smut-moliver category, and I really think you're just the person for the job. You're an awesome writer and you can write smut fluidly without it sounding stupid. You just rock. Be our beacon of light! WE NEED MOLIVER SMUT. You don't have to, but that would rock so fucking hard if you did, just sayin'... pretty please? :)

Anyways, enough soliciting from me... update soon :)
Pixie-Face chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Nice! Love it Like loads.

You Should Write One For Lilly And Oliver

Cause they're Just Sexy Together.

And Yeahh.

Love it Loads Though

Katie_x
DeliciousFace chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
Very good story, great writing. Please update soon. x]
fictiongurl chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
more please
thenandnow chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Please update soon. I'm curious to see Miley's reaction to all of this... i don't really like loliver right now haha.
snickers3339 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
wow.. Uh Good story.. Is this gonna be a Moliver? :)
Princess Cutie chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
LOVE IT BUT MAYBE LILLY GETS TIRED OF JAKE BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO "PLAY AROUND" AND TALKS TO OLIVER ABOUT IT AND BEGINS TO LIKE LIKE HIM! I WOULD TOTALLY READ THAT! THIS CHAPTER WAS OK I GUESS. LOLIVER MAKES SENSE!
Liz Saavy chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
i agree it was quite awesome.
Liz Saavy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
i liked it a lot. you should most def. continue.
fdfldf chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
luv it. you should definatly update it ASAP!
mitchelmuver chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
i no you havent update in a while since you wrote others story

but at least try to finish this on and then contuine the others ones

i not trying to be mean or anything

but this is story is really good

and you are a really good writer

update if u can
disneyfan8180 chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
pretty good, keep writing, and if you stop this one, you should write another one, your good at writing.
eleanora617 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This was a good story. It was very entertaining. If you plan to, keep updating.

It was also sort of sad. Sad that he was cheating on Miley, who clearly likes him very much. Also sad that he and Lily have a strictly physical relationship and how Miley has most of the good parts- where Lily has almost no emotional attachment at all.
thenandnow chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Best almost-sex scene ever. Update soon!