Reviews for Seeds of the Heart
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 4 . 3/2
I'm sensing developement for Sakura here. Interesting. Most people tend to hate her. But your portrayal of her is very well done. And you make us sympathize with her through the genjutsu. Interesting indeed.
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 3 . 3/2
I've read your first three chapters and I would like to say that this is definitely one of the better AUs out there. It's believable, the characters, albeit a little different, are still the same ones we know and love; their characterization are quite accurate.

As for the flow, it flows very well and the way the events unfold leaves us wanting more. So, well done. :-)

And you kinda got me of guard with Team 7. I expected it to be one of those AUs where Hinata gets put on Team 7.

And as for the Hyuuga family, it's nice to see that both Hiashi's brother and wife is still alive.

All in all, this has piqued my interest (and, for now, I will ignore the blatant fact that this fic is on an indefinite hiatus).
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I like the story, but I do have a piece of constructive criticism. The summary sounds extremely cheesy because of all the rhetorical questions. However, I really really like your style of writing (and though I'm not the biggest fan of Hinata/Naruto) I like how you write these characters.
Snowlily246 chapter 14 . 5/17/2010
Wow.
Shisoukengo chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
I found this story a while back, and had started reading it but never got to read all the way through. Afterward, I couldn't find it again, despite digging around. So when I found it using a little bit of luck and the search engine, I decided that this time I would read it all the way through. I have to say, that although I have my good things and bad things to say about this story, that I do like it and I think it has the potential to be an even better story. Let me also say that I hope you will take this review to be constructive, as that it is my only intention for it. I have no wish to try and tell you how you should write your story.

First off, the positives, starting with the title, I love the title. I'm a big fan of titles that actually make sense, yet also leave a bit of mystery to what the story itself is about. And your title is exactly like that, and I like the almost poetic feel it has to it. I also like the premise of your story, particularly the involvement of Hinata's mother, and how her presence has had an effect on the storyline. And though there were times when you've written her as wearing the pants of the family more than Hiashi (which does lend a feel of unrealism to it, especially given Hiashi's normal countenance), I do still find myself liking her character for the most part.

Now for the negatives, starting with what I just mentioned above, and that is Haruko's almost over-whelming presence at certain points in the story. As I stated above, there have been certain points where she came as off holding more authority than Hiashi himself, even within the Hyuuga household. I don't mind strong, feminine characters mind you, actually I rather admire them, but only when that strength is revealed in moderation. Haruko seems almost too strong (not in a physical sense) at times, to the point where I feel it overwhelms Hiashi's character and/or any involvement he could potentially have in the story.

This leads me to my next critique, and that is about Naruto, as I've noticed a similar thing happening with him as well. I noticed that much of the story has the spotlight placed on most of the other characters that have been involved so far, from those whom you've written at the forefront of the story, mainly Sasuke and Sakura; to those whose involvement you've hinted at, such as Neji, Tenten, and most recently Shino. However, I've noticed that the one character you've managed to leave out somehow is Naruto. He's had almost no significant involvement whatsoever in the story past the scene with Mizuki, and even then he shared that with Sasuke and Hinata.

Even the scene where he called Ibiki's bluff, one of his most pivotal moments in the first part in my opinion, you gave to Sakura instead. Don't get me wrong, I actually like her character as well, specifically in Shippuuden. But you honestly couldn't even give Naruto that scene? I understand why you altered the story of the Wave arc, and I've noticed a similar change in the Chuunin exam arc so far, but in doing so it appears you've neglected most of Naruto's pivotal roles in the series, and have basically reduced him to nothing more than a spectator rather than a featured or main character.

I hope I didn't come off as too harsh or over-bearing in this review, as I've seen great stories turn to crap by authors who no longer cared because their reviewers didn't understand the meaning of the term "constructive criticism". I also apologize for the lengthy review, but I tend to want to be as detailed as possible when it comes to sharing my opinion.

Good luck with the rest of your stories, and I hope that you update soon.
PickingxUpxdaisies chapter 14 . 9/18/2009
I really love how you did sakura's character, and the story is amazing!
HyuugaPrincess15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i just wanted to say that i really liked your fanfic alot. you actually made sakura interesting and while i still dont like her character very much i like how you portrayed her alot i hope you update soon
Afalstein chapter 14 . 8/28/2009
Very interesting. A prophetic character who recognizes the difference between the fanfic and the manga. So much for the fourth wall. Wonder if you're going to bring in WHY she lived way back. Maybe something involved with Sakura's strange kidnapping-that seems off-kilter also.

Not hard to see WHAT will be her fault, either. You seem to be replacing Neji with Sasuke. It fits well enough, though I can't see how you're going to get Neji to that point. He seems pretty cheery compared to his persona in the anime.
Muria chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
What a twist... I want to see what you have planned for this. It's a fascinating plot that's still expanding.

And I like your characterization of everyone. They're still recognizable as who they are, and they're backgrounds make sense.
Rachael chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Hey,your Naruto fanfics are great, but I'm seriously egaer to read your Teen Titans fanfic; Bonnie and Clyde II. Its like an obbession (sad little fangirl)

Btw, I'm a huge fan of your fics.
aegisZero chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
Nice story. I really like it.

I'm quite interested with the subject of the failed kidnapping that happened outside the story, hopefully more details will emerge soon.

Also, the whole Neji receiving the curse mark is something new. I don't think I've seen any stories with that in it. It should be interesting.

as always, please update soon.
SilentSinger948 chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
Great chapter. Please update soon.
SilentSinger948 chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
Great chapter.
HeagyBaby chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
As you can tell by my name I am not particularly fond of Sakura. If at all for that matter. I really do hate Sakura with a passion and I wasn't particulally happy when you had developed Sakura's character quite greatly but not Hinata's.I am aware that this is probably the mere begining of the story and I'm sure their will be more Hinata, but honestly, to me, the story was kind of boring and I had to force myself through most. I like your story though...don't get me wrong but I just wasn't happy that Sakura was so far developed and one of the Main characters wasn't. I don't mean to sound immature but would it kill you to put a little more Hinata in? Anyway, with that little thing aside, I'm going to try to act in a dignified manor and put my predjudices aside for now and be professional. I think that this is the perfect pace for a story and relationships. It has a very solid development path for lack of better words. It has many plotlines that I am very curious to find out more about. I believe it was chapter 5 that held the sequence of Naruto's dream. If I had to guess, I would bet that his dream was maybe of a futuristic Hinata. But the again I could be totally off since this isn't the most easiest story to figure out. But the way you describe Hinata as Naruto ponders his dream is, childlike. But not in a bad way. I mean that like since Hinata is only twelve she still isn't matured but the girl in the dream was and it was all of Hinata's qualities basically more matured. I know that probably sounds stupid and confusing but if you can figure that out then you will understand what I just said. Anyway I think that is all. Please continue doing an excellent job and maybe possibly could you add some NaruxHina. I'm dying here XD anyway update soon!
just chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
flat out its obvious you dont like to write narute! every other charecter is better rounded and filled out personality wise ALREADY and its oly the 6 chapter he is litteraly nothing but an add on to this story for you... thats all well and good if you present the story that way but every ones coming here to read a naruto story and he gets as much time as Sakura in the magna sad really sad