Reviews for Seeds of the Heart
CW chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
One little lie could have changed so much...
KageMCS chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh. My. God. So cute! Such a great title. And such an original concept, major kuddos to you. We haven't yet learned who is or what became of Hinata's mother. Concidering she was not present when Hiashi virtually disowned Hinata (wouldn't she have something to say in a sutuation like that?) in front of Kurenai or seen at the Chuunin final matches (Hiashi and Hanabi are seen together, why not mom as well). Then again, we don't see her in Neji's flashbacks either, and nobody's mentioned anything about Hinata and Hanabi being only half-sisters.

I do have a concern that if you completely remove Naruto's early isolation and loneliness, Naruto won't be able to believeably grow into the same kind of person he does in the manga. But then again, maybe I shouldn't underestimate him, hm?

I like this story very much so far. I hope you can continue and eventually complete this story. Discontinued and unfinished stories left to collect dust make me so sad.
Kalluwen chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I'm wondering how the simple support of one woman will change Naruto's life. As such I will continue to read.
N.C.S chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Nice first CHAPTER I like how people wont know about the darn fox! update soon
Rivern chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
this looks very intresting..
MissWorded chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
You know, I never really realized it, but you're right: a lot of stories like these move toward the NaruHina pairing. Being a fan, I totally approve your conformity in this case. _

A good old "what if?" fiction! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

May inspiration be with you,

FPC
Robbyn chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Keep going this is good
Hot-chick912 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Really love it, Keep going.

Bye
allicat chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
omg i totally loved the firt chapter of your story, you have a way with imagry and all i can say is that i hope u continue with this to the point of completing it. i have seen too many good storys dropped, and do not wish for this to be one of them. i promise to review if you promise to kepp updating.
Morriganna chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is so cute. And Naruto was protected from birth from Hinata's mother and father...amazing!
Crimson Lion chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
i like the story seems to have potential keep it up
RasenganFin chapter 1 . 4/28/2007