Reviews for Seeds of the Heart
HyuugaPrincess15 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I'm sorry to hear that personally i really liked your story and thought it was well written hope you change your mind and update soon because it really is an awesome story so far HyuugaPrincess15
Grey Field chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
Ok. First I have to say, wonderful story. I mean fantastic! One of the best I have read in ages. Plenty of foreshadowing for future events, which is rare on this site, and even more clues towards the past (actually so many clues that I fear you might be leading us astray). I can't say that I completely like how some things are going (hay your not me and that's to be expected), but over all I think the story is developing nicely. Though I do find it a bit odd that the main characters are listed Naruto and Hinata, but those two seem to have had much less character development than several other characters, like Sukura for example. But what ever it's your story and it's great. I do look forward to your next update.
that guy under there chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
does sakura have like new combat skills

i mean that ibiki even though he is what he is i can't really see him as that much of a fighter i mean maybe he had anko help him but i cannot really see him as that much of a fighter i only really see him getting into anbu on his elite terror tactics and information getting through said means

did like the chapter cannot wait for the next one
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Their a team blah blah blah

What a rip off

Maybe Sakura will get killed on the Wave Arc you no doubt ripped off and then Hinata can get placed back on her team.
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
I WAS happy with this fic. Enormously so. Right up to the point where you put SAKURA on their team! WHy even bother changing all the earlier stuff?
icecreamlova chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
You know, it would be so utterly cool if Anna and Yoh still had shaman abilties. Seriously, imagine channelling a hokage to do your work... great chapter, as always, and I'm loving what you've done for Sakura particularly.
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
0.0 What happens next?

The tension rose and rose, and then- THE CHAPTER ENDED! Why-? WHY? The inhumanity! %.% (
SM02 chapter 13 . 10/12/2008
This is a great epic story. I like how you've taken things slow and paid lots of attention to the little bits that make a story really full. I also like the small changes you've made to characters; some seem warmer, and some seem more complicated. I think it's rather telling of your skill at storytelling that you were willing to make a slow-burn romance and even remove one of the principles for your first 'adventure'. Which incidentally was original enough, though it was a bit hard to follow the course of events leading up to the climax.
Nebula1701 chapter 13 . 10/12/2008
heh heh about the age yah their real age is still a little young for a good relationship but they are not 12... The rookies are of 13 age.

It seems to be a common fanfic error.
Critic chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Sorry another nitpick here. Wave is not one of the 5 great countries you are thinking of Land of Water.
Critic chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I was just looking through this and noticed a few mistakes. 1. When naruto filled the room with Bunshin Iruka said they could not move yet normal Bunshin are not solid. 2. When Mizuki went have hinata she had her byukugan active which means she should have seen him. Just a few small things that need to be edited.
savageking chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
I like this story, but I find it very distracting when all the Japanese words are in italics. I keep thinking that special emphasis is being placed on the word, and I lose the flow of the story every time it happens.
Knives91 chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Oh. Crap. CODE BLACK! CODE BLACK! EVIL HAS ENTER THE ARENA! HIT THE DECK!

Most excellent work. Keep at it.
Raptor84 chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Things are getting intense! Awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Poor Hinata. I love how she was swapping answers with Naruto, very smart. I can't wait to see how the rest of the exam goes. I almost pity Orochimaru if he goes after Hinata and Naruto sees her hurt!
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »