Reviews for Seeds of the Heart
Raptor84 chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Things are getting intense! Awesome chapter. Keep up the good work.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 10/11/2008
Poor Hinata. I love how she was swapping answers with Naruto, very smart. I can't wait to see how the rest of the exam goes. I almost pity Orochimaru if he goes after Hinata and Naruto sees her hurt!
Tempest of Reach chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
Now that makes things intreasting...
Gundum M chapter 12 . 9/5/2008
okay.. well written but a very strange plot going on here
Lady Dragon chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
I just came across this story today and got to chapter six and I am stumped. How can a broken arm still hurt after four years? Even if it's a multi-fragmentary fracture, I'm having a hard time believing that competent doctors who also wield medical techniques that use chakra couldn't heal that. Yes, they can't heal everything, but we've seen shinobi suffer much worse and fatal injuries and be healed, without Tsunade around mind you, so that feels like way too much of a stretch.

Not to mention, if it did leave such a lingering ache it is a liability for Sakura and she would likely not have even been allowed to become a kunoichi.

I like the thought of her crush having a basis, but the ache in her arm after four years is stretching it. Why not just have it as phantom ache or a simple habit of her rubbing her arm?
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
YAY! I love it! Ibiki! I never guessed! :)
An avid fan chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
O and pokemaniacbill is a anus. Just to let u know.
An Avid Fan chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
Wow i just finished the whole story, it took me all day, but thats what summers for. I really like how you didn't character bash people or give in to easy plot devices. Your story is pretty believable and i like how is running parallel with the real arc. Plus your story isn't going wildly off course and your not like stuffing your story with the original naruto timeline which makes it more smooth and your own. Now i got all that criticingness out of the way, i must sat... It was SUPER GOOD! Seriously! There was Humor! DRAMA! and Action! I also like the music references in your titles. "Visions in my minds are really prefectly alined..." Is that right? Anyways update some more! And how about some more humorness! Casue i like to laugh. Its a great feeling to laugh.

Ps PhoenixClaw is a pretty good writer too. Just started reading his stuff. Tell him/her i said hi.
xxhikari E chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
I loved reading this. I (almost) haven't left my seat since I found this story in someone's favorites a while ago (and it's a LOT to read in one go).

The character development in everyone is amazing, and I love the way the characters are portrayed as well.

I'm confused about the whole Sakura situation, but it only makes me want to read in to everything more thoroughly. Throwing Ibiki into the mix was great (the thought of her possibly going into interrogation sounds fun). If you don't mind me asking (and if it's going to spoil anything, don't feel like you have to answer), will Sakura still be going into medicine? I noted earlier (like, a lot earlier) that she mentioned not wanting to work at a hospital, but I don't know if that was a hint or anything.

The plot is very original (IMO) and really drew me in.

Thanks for writing, it was enjoyable.

xxhikari E

P.S. That cliffhanger is killer.
venusmelody chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
I wish I could write so well and come up with better plots... great chapter, and IBIKI! I admit I didn't expect that. Update soon
atlantis-rob chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
Ouch! Wow, that was a shocker! Great job on this chapter, poor haruka, damn that makes me mad. Funny bit with naruto and sasuke's excuse guessing. Cheers!
Raptor84 chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
Loved the Naruto/Hinata moment. Very cute.

Curious as to what happened to the Hyuuga family four year ago.

Oh, no. What is there left for Haruko to do that's keeping her from getting treatment?

WHAT? Morino Ibiki is Sakura's sensei?

So, the Rookie Nine are together again, along with Gai's Team, and the Chunin Exams have officially begun.

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next.
Geminia chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
Cue fall over in dearly departed excitement. I'll get back to you with a decent review on your next update that I should be receiving in less than a week. Until then I will be resting in my coma.

Gravity The Wizard chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
Cool Update! I wish Hinata's mom would be less stubborn and seek medical treatment.
Knives91 chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
Could be worse... could have been Anko...*shudder* scary thought...

Good stuff. More please.