Reviews for Warborn
mangetsu kuraiookami chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
There are no words to describe the greatness of this story! Please tell me there's more!
dalulzing chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I NEEED MOAR plz
solitus chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
I'd kill for you to update.
Jozern chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Holy damn this is fucking awesome. Worst part? It has been so many years since you wrote this. Sniff. All the great master pieces are unfinished.
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
cool
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
AWESOME! :)
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Yo! Come on, man! You can't leave us hanging forever, right?
Quetzalcoatls chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Nice! i love it!
mist shadow chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
wow. just wow.

explanations. description. a picture on a canvas. different threads that make up a gobelen.

you showed us one aspect, now show us the consequences. what the picture will look like with thinner threads intervined, and not only the beads and most colorful ones catching the eyes
mist shadow chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Damn, this story is intense. Fast paced, breath-taking and awe inspiring as Ichigo portrayed here himself
Furionknight chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Hope you stat up again :)
Gryphalcon chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
In-ter-esting. You're right, some very unusual pairings there. Nice Keigo!

I know this peice is three years old, I found you while searching for Komamura stories. I'll be reading through your stuff gradualy.

Good work!
Eclipsys chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I absolutely love this concept. Please continue working on it! I have it subscribed to it and wait anxiously for the E-Mail telling me it's been updated!
the.stories.live.on chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
This looks like it's going to shape up into a great story. Can't wait! I like long chapters, but whatever form your story comes in, I'll be fine with it. It reads very smoothly, and is just about awesome in every way.
125b chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
interesting although i guess the chances for updates are nonexistent it seems.