Reviews for Caught in the Past
Lavonne1962 chapter 29 . 1/8
Hello just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading your story and would appreciate if you would update soon. Thanks for the entertainment and i'll be checking in every so often thanks again
PseudonymousRiggs chapter 29 . 1/4
update please!:(
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
Please update please
IMeMine79 chapter 20 . 5/13/2016
I'm so glad you decided to keep this fic updated!I loved this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheryl chapter 29 . 4/13/2016
I recently found this story and have spent the last few days reading all the chapters to get caught up. This is an amazing story! Can't wait for more!
ziyan chapter 29 . 4/3/2016
I just found your story yesterday. I enjoyed it very much even if it does not include magic in it. I'm looking forward for an update soon!
bluestriker666 chapter 29 . 4/2/2016
great job...keep it up
MJPotter17 chapter 29 . 4/2/2016
I'm just going to say thank you for coming back.
Great chapter!
And I'm looking forward to your updates.

MJP
jusplayinthegame chapter 29 . 4/1/2016
I read your fic ages ago but a few weeks ago I decided I wanted to re-read it and had it on my bookmarks for several days now. Imagine my face when I checked tonight and suddenly it had updated! Glad to see you return, welcome back!

I also just watched Batman v Superman yesterday and Clark and Lois were rather sweet. What a great movie.

Anyhow, I shall now proceed to read this entire story again. You shall hear from again for the latest chapter's review. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Hello. I have loved reading your story "Caught in the Past". I find you write extremely well, and are very valuable of engaging an audience into your story. I realize that I'm posting this on your first chapter, but I have read all the remaining chapters. I hope you will continue to write and finish this story. The way you ended that last chapter was heartbreaking, and I would very much like to see how the story is resolved.
Your characterizations are wonderful, and you really have been able to take the cores of the main characters and adapt them to this different time period. Please continue to write this story. Or at least post a detail somewhere of how you imagined/planned the rest of this story playing out.
Squalus122 chapter 28 . 2/15/2016
I was reading something yesterday and saw the phrase 'caught in the act'. That immediately reminded of this fic. To be honest, I've kind of forgotten about this fic until last evening. The last time you updated I was still a freshman at uni, and now I've already graduated :O

I'm not sure if you're still reading reviews but if you are, please come back! This is one of the most enjoyable fanfics I've ever read, and it's pretty frustrating to see it abandoned. Our two protagonists deserve their happy ending, don't they?
rebecca winter chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
you are a real writer. plzzz help them
Guest chapter 28 . 11/25/2015
I just started reading this fic and this is by far one of the more interesting period AUs I've read so far. The relationship between Harry and Hermione was really well written. Thanks for writing this story, the plot was very refreshing and well woven. I'm more of a dramione fan but I made an exception for this story.
FallonNicole86 chapter 28 . 2/27/2015
I started reading this about four years ago and remembered loving it! I very rarely read unfinished stories because I know I'll be super sad when I don't get an ending but I hadn't read the last couple chapters so I dove in.

You have done a great job with this story so far. I'm not sure if you will be completing it or not as it has been a little over two years since you updated. I really hope you do though, because it is such a well written and well thought out story. The only thing I found that bugged me was you mentioned that Harry had dueled Peter Pettigrew in one chapter but then mentioned he was alive a couple chapters after that.

You are a brilliant writer! I love the witty banter between Harry and Hermione. You write a perfect balance between the characters speaking and thoughts. There's also a ton of detail without being overrun by useless information.

I love the history between the characters-especially Harry and Hermione. I do wish you would go into some detail about Lady Allyson (mostly I want to see Harry and Hermione charge into Ravenclaw Keep and kick the bitch out on her bum!). I loved the scene where Hermione finds the letters from her father.

As for the storyline, there's a perfect balance between "who done it?", adventure, and romance. I do wonder about some of the characters you introduce for a scene and then we never hear from them again, but I find myself too engrossed in Harry/Hermione's story to care about Viktor Krum, Cho Chang, or any of Voldemort's henchmen.

I'm really left wanting after this last chapter and wondering how Hermione got away, what happened to (that bastard) William, and how the heck do you not know Voldemort is still in your garden?! Mostly I want to know that they will be okay because the loss of a baby is a big deal and their relationship was already so strained and fragile. I really hope they both listen with open hearts because they both have lost so much but have so much to gain from their relationship wih each other.

All in all, I want this story to end well with the Duke and Duchess happy and delierously in love, watching their fifteen kids run around, and everyone is happy, happy, happy! \3

Not sure if you will see this or if you will choose to finish but I'll leave you with this: you are a great and inventive writer and I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Longest review ever!
ejecily chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Brilliant, brilliant chapter! I felt Hermione's humiliation and laughed out loud at Harry's hopes, crashing and soaring. Genius! :D