Reviews for Caught in the Past
TranquilSapphire chapter 21 . 6/20
I hope you have plans of updating soon. I dont want it to end
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 6/19
I'm loving the story
Vivian chapter 29 . 5/21
Thank you for update it is such a wonderful story. I have read it almost a year ago and check in a while please update soon again
crspens chapter 29 . 4/27
I don't normally like these types of stories, using HO characters, but back in the day and no magic. But this is one I have really enjoyed. I know it is unlikely for you to update, but it would be great if you do! Thanks for an interesting and seemingly realistic read!
Lavonne1962 chapter 29 . 1/8
Hello just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading your story and would appreciate if you would update soon. Thanks for the entertainment and i'll be checking in every so often thanks again
PseudonymousRiggs chapter 29 . 1/4
update please!:(
Guest chapter 29 . 11/30/2016
Please update please
IMeMine79 chapter 20 . 5/13/2016
I'm so glad you decided to keep this fic updated!I loved this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Cheryl chapter 29 . 4/13/2016
I recently found this story and have spent the last few days reading all the chapters to get caught up. This is an amazing story! Can't wait for more!
ziyan chapter 29 . 4/3/2016
I just found your story yesterday. I enjoyed it very much even if it does not include magic in it. I'm looking forward for an update soon!
bluestriker666 chapter 29 . 4/2/2016
great job...keep it up
MJPotter17 chapter 29 . 4/2/2016
I'm just going to say thank you for coming back.
Great chapter!
And I'm looking forward to your updates.

MJP
jusplayinthegame chapter 29 . 4/1/2016
I read your fic ages ago but a few weeks ago I decided I wanted to re-read it and had it on my bookmarks for several days now. Imagine my face when I checked tonight and suddenly it had updated! Glad to see you return, welcome back!

I also just watched Batman v Superman yesterday and Clark and Lois were rather sweet. What a great movie.

Anyhow, I shall now proceed to read this entire story again. You shall hear from again for the latest chapter's review. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Hello. I have loved reading your story "Caught in the Past". I find you write extremely well, and are very valuable of engaging an audience into your story. I realize that I'm posting this on your first chapter, but I have read all the remaining chapters. I hope you will continue to write and finish this story. The way you ended that last chapter was heartbreaking, and I would very much like to see how the story is resolved.
Your characterizations are wonderful, and you really have been able to take the cores of the main characters and adapt them to this different time period. Please continue to write this story. Or at least post a detail somewhere of how you imagined/planned the rest of this story playing out.
Squalus122 chapter 28 . 2/15/2016
I was reading something yesterday and saw the phrase 'caught in the act'. That immediately reminded of this fic. To be honest, I've kind of forgotten about this fic until last evening. The last time you updated I was still a freshman at uni, and now I've already graduated :O

I'm not sure if you're still reading reviews but if you are, please come back! This is one of the most enjoyable fanfics I've ever read, and it's pretty frustrating to see it abandoned. Our two protagonists deserve their happy ending, don't they?