Reviews for Caught in the Past
FallonNicole86 chapter 28 . 2/27
I started reading this about four years ago and remembered loving it! I very rarely read unfinished stories because I know I'll be super sad when I don't get an ending but I hadn't read the last couple chapters so I dove in.

You have done a great job with this story so far. I'm not sure if you will be completing it or not as it has been a little over two years since you updated. I really hope you do though, because it is such a well written and well thought out story. The only thing I found that bugged me was you mentioned that Harry had dueled Peter Pettigrew in one chapter but then mentioned he was alive a couple chapters after that.

You are a brilliant writer! I love the witty banter between Harry and Hermione. You write a perfect balance between the characters speaking and thoughts. There's also a ton of detail without being overrun by useless information.

I love the history between the characters-especially Harry and Hermione. I do wish you would go into some detail about Lady Allyson (mostly I want to see Harry and Hermione charge into Ravenclaw Keep and kick the bitch out on her bum!). I loved the scene where Hermione finds the letters from her father.

As for the storyline, there's a perfect balance between "who done it?", adventure, and romance. I do wonder about some of the characters you introduce for a scene and then we never hear from them again, but I find myself too engrossed in Harry/Hermione's story to care about Viktor Krum, Cho Chang, or any of Voldemort's henchmen.

I'm really left wanting after this last chapter and wondering how Hermione got away, what happened to (that bastard) William, and how the heck do you not know Voldemort is still in your garden?! Mostly I want to know that they will be okay because the loss of a baby is a big deal and their relationship was already so strained and fragile. I really hope they both listen with open hearts because they both have lost so much but have so much to gain from their relationship wih each other.

All in all, I want this story to end well with the Duke and Duchess happy and delierously in love, watching their fifteen kids run around, and everyone is happy, happy, happy! \3

Not sure if you will see this or if you will choose to finish but I'll leave you with this: you are a great and inventive writer and I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Longest review ever!
ejecily chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Brilliant, brilliant chapter! I felt Hermione's humiliation and laughed out loud at Harry's hopes, crashing and soaring. Genius! :D
purple sky always chapter 28 . 9/24/2014
Poor Harry
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
Unfortunately this really does work well as an ending for a fall arc
MJPotter17 chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
I read the whole thing today... and I want you to continue! PLEASE. How could you do this to them? They have suffered so much! It is not fair! PLEASE CONTINUEEEEEE
Anoymous chapter 28 . 3/24/2014
Hi,I've been following your story for awhile and I noticed that you have stopped updating it. Would hope you could finish it as it is a good read and I think you have a good story line going. Would be a shame for you to just abruptly stop it like to see some updates up the good work.
Avse chapter 28 . 3/10/2014
I cannot begin to explain how much I adore this story. I actually started following this story very early on, in like 2008 or so, and I've been hooked. I've reread it so many times and it never fails to entertain me! And I can understand how life can get very busy or writer's block can take over so I'm not going to be demanding or pleading for another chapter; just do what you have to :) I just wanted to applaud your talent and finally give it the recognition it deserves (even though fetus me was apparently too shy lol)
any way cheers, have a great day!
Sassenach96 chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
Hey,,, I really really really love your story... I've re-read it a lot of times.. And I'm still hoping that you'll be able to finish the story... please! I really love it! Hopefully you'd be able to update soon.. :-)))
eliizabethsach chapter 28 . 9/19/2013
What happen to this beautiful history? I hope we you don't forget about this we would love to see the end of it! Read you soon (i hope)
TheShiningStar chapter 28 . 9/8/2013
Really nice!
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Interesting start!
Evvivie chapter 28 . 7/25/2013
SUPER!)))
logcode chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
You are simply amazing! You have me hanging onto every word and have complete control of my emotions! I am simply awed at how well you write!
Jeynaxo chapter 28 . 6/12/2013
Yooohoooo! I'm still here which means is still want to read the rest of this story despite the fact that you haven't updated in a while. So please do me a favour and continue on with this story. Please? Before I start losing faith.
Ej chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Pleaaaaase it's been over a year since your last update! This is far by the best ever written fanfic I've ever read! Extremely well plotted and it's really good at keeping me in suspense mode! Update Dare Me too!