Reviews for My Pleasure My Pain
dKanon chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Wow, I was so impressed. This ending was a clencher! I loved those last few lines utter genius.
Lilla-DBZ Lover chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Beautiful!
elianni chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Love the ending
LadyBardock chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
A nice story full of twists and turns. GooD JOB!
Hive Queen To Harbinger chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is wonderful.
Aki Angel chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
It's been 12 years since I started reading Bulma/Vegata fanfiction. 11 years since I made my first few failed attempts at writing my own. 11 years since I made my last comment on this particular story. But every few years I find myself wondering back to this website wanting to read those fanfiction pieces that I never seem to forget.

And this is all thanks to you. 'My Pleasure My Pain' and 'Til Death Do You Part' were two of my very first fanfictions I have ever read that introduced me to this fantastic world of stories. Heck it actually started with your website before I even know of . I read all the stories on there, looked at all the fanart and I was intrigued and hooked. Whenever I look back and read these stories, I think of your two stories that was the start of everything for me and I have never forgotten your pen name.

So thank you for taking the time to create your website and your fanfictions because it changed my life. :)
Nora57 chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
One word, SUGOI! (*o*)b
Airunname chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I've really had a lot of fun with your story!
You made me cry of happines at the end...
I hope your story was real...but the feelings from vegeta are surelly the same as the serie!
Congratullations!lvd it
Mallie-3 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
That ending gets me every time. Love it...
I have always favored this story. The first time I read it was on your website. It has been such a long time. I hope you someday come back and start that site up once again! :)
limnamae chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Hi!

That was one awesome fic.. Really - Iloved it.

I liked the children. Their play and how it evtually tore them apart - even though it was kind of sad. It was nice when they re-met even though I was close to throwing up when I figured out that Zarbon was to be her husband - EWWW!

So all in all - very good job and thank you for this wonderful fic.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes and all

Lots of hugs and cookies
Eirdaru chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
This was very good. Though freezas mind fuckery was a little off compared to cannon everyone was writen incharacter. I like how u replaced yamcha with zorbon, it's even believable to a certain extent. I think that bulmas smart enough that she would have figured it out on her own that freeza is evil.
Forsaken Heart chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
best vegeta and bulma story ever!
HaylesHayles chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
That's a good end for a great story.

Thank you for sharing it.
HaylesHayles chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
*sigh*, that was something else. Loved it!
HaylesHayles chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I hate Zarbon... he is disgusting... Just imagining his face makes me sick.

Vegeta has feelings for her, he just has to admit it.

It's so much fun reading your story!