Reviews for Zatch Bell Past
nekokuro13 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Ouch. Must be a let down to the enthusiastic fans. And... that disclaimer is its own disclaimer? How is that even possible?

The pace builds up here. It flowed better than the last chapters.

'Suspense rules!' - lol. Sure was different in those days.
nekokuro13 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Lol, the race for reviews... :D Skip this part? Too late, why you!

Ah, protagonist versus antagonist, only to have antagonist B defeat the antagonist. Classic.

Well, I wonder how this story will end with so little words. Less than 10 chapters... Ah, but did you overtake that guy's number of reviews?
nekokuro13 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Please submit fan mamodos. Ehehen. Kasha-mamodo here... Nyaorr...

As usual the innocent author note. :P

Hmm, so the boy is not surprised to see a mamodo chomping on his melon? Never mind. And... was unwillingly made into being the life partner.

'"But it's my destiny!"' - wow that boy is ambitious. And quick to decide to go on an epic too good to be true adventure. Yay! Story logic! XD

'"We sold our house!"' - and he said it like it was nothing! I'm amazed his sister doesn't nag.

'"We're just poor farmers with no life at all!"' - Pfff... I facepalmed at this. The Dark Ages is tough, eh?

'"It's no use being king if no one admires you. What's the use of the crown if everyone hates you?"' - No way man! We gotta catch them all! D:

Ah... and the owner is nowhere in sight. Of course we'll know he lived, maybe, but... a good suspense brush up.

Uh, sorry, kasha was being extra mean today. Maybe it's the new moon. But, overall, a light, amusing read. Quite understandable as an early foray into Fan Fiction Net.

The reviews for this chapter was amusing. Lots of supportive ideas.

I'm sure it brings back memories. :D
nekokuro13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
KASHA ATTACK!

Uh... Haha. Reminds me of when I started writing. Lucky I didn't post them into online story-hosting websites. Reading them again made me want to retch.

But no, this one is waaay better than my spectacular failures at that time. Your story here has this... 90s anime feeling to it. :P Fitting. And the narration is not bad. Of all places, an aqueduct, so nice scene. Although yeah, we all know how the 90s anime have... um, that style of wordings and tone.

Ah, never mind, what am I rambling about?

It's a novelty read.
Loubhin chapter 7 . 9/22/2007
*blinks* Wow...I liked this story!
Thank You People Who Are Nice chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
Turning mamodos into to stone is awful. I wonder how Goren got that power in the first place. I wonder why he's so ugly? I can't wait to see the animating, though.
21321451 chapter 7 . 9/14/2007
Pah, I actually put an experience of stone in Toys as the last chapter.
Loubhin chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Oh...an ambush! What a wonderful plot twist!
Loubhin chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
That's so sad! Pamoon! NO!
stringer13 chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Sad.
21321451 chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Hm...

BTW, Reira's english name is Laila, not Leila.
Loubhin chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Is it Leila? And now there are friends! For real friends! That makes me happy! -
Loubhin chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
Ooh...it's getting scary! AAHH!

You need Zatch's father? Hmm...I can be creative. Let's see. He should sorta look like Zatch, and uh...hm...

Okay! This is my version of Zatch's father! His name is Ginta. He is tall...a little shorter than Won-Rei (sp?). He has dirty blonde hair that's long-ish, and his eyes are the same as Zatch's. He wears brown pants and a brown long-sleeved shirt that's in some sort of old fashion. (Who says father and son have to dress alike?) His spells consist of lightning/sword stuff, and he should have one spell that's a super-cool sheild he creates with a sword. Do you like? I tried to not make him a Zatch clone, lol.
stringer13 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
WHen will reira appear?
21321451 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
Zatch's father is an actual character, who is named Biburio. He obviously defeats Goren, because in the manga, he is the current king.