Reviews for No 14
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow. I love how this story has such a feeling to it with so little words. I also like the original pairing. BebeHenrietta - never thought of it. I was desperately looking through the femmeslash for some RedAnnie (which, by the way, is completely NONEXISTENT), but found this instead. I like it. :)
sundayguts chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was definately good.I love how you portray is there a sequel?Anyways Im adding well written.
unironic chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love how high impact your stories are and how they use so few words...
mimarin chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
oh, so original! i like the idea of bebe realizing her attraction to girls through the hair dye aisle, and it's nice to see an introspective bebe who isn't the blithely beautiful cheerleader in most SP fics.
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Short, but very well written, I want more!

I must read more if your oneshots, they really are fantastic.

Very unusual pairing, which is always good.
shannello chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh my.

This pairing.. How did you come up with it?

I was just thinking about South Park femslash pairings [since there are basically none..] and Henrietta was always on my mind.

Her and the Raisin girls were the main ones I wanted to try to write. Pairing them up with the other girls [Bebe, Wendy, Red, Annie..] seemed like fun!

Haha.

You did this pairing good.

The first time I ever red it, but hopefully not the last time?

:]
Luna C. Starque chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Nice. I kind of wish there was some dialogue, but I guess it doesn't quite go with the concept. Good job!
ftr chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I really like this. It's a really clever concept and fantastically written. Even though I wish there was more to it, I think the length is actually perfect for the story.

Write more. :)

ftr
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Lovely. You used such great descriptions of the women on the boxes.
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Wow. That was amazing.

I like this pairing! I'm impressed that you dreamed it up. I never would have thought of it.

I love Bebe. She's a sweety. :)
kyleisgod chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow. This pairing has NEVER been done before. I give you total props for originality. I think, though, that this story is a bit too short. Don't get me wrong, I like oneshots and I'm a short writer myself, but I just started to care about Bebe's problem and the story ended. I want to see more of your original writing in the future though. Keep at it.
EndlessMasquerading chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw, nothing like a bit of unrequited love :D An original pairing as well, me likey :)
PP. Bunny chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Nice very nice. Strong and simple but powerful. Perfectly done.
Jewcika chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Unique enough that it hurts. The uniqueness, I mean... never mind.

So short, but so well written. Wish it would have been longer. Great job, though. ]