Reviews for In His Shoes
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
i wish you'd update this :(
Guest chapter 19 . 5/23/2011
Please update this, the suspense is killing me. And this story is really good.
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Nich story!
FallenAngelKate chapter 19 . 2/8/2010
Alright, so a friend just turned me on to this story, and although I don't usually read this kind of story, it caught my attention.

First, I feel bad for Jackie, having to go through that without anyone. Not to mention AJ is a jerk! How could he even suggest that? Especially if it's already been like three months, probably a little longer. (I've been reading in chunks around school and such). I can't imagine what it feels like to lose something like that.

Now onto Chris and Alex, I felt so bad for Alex in the beginning when Chris went back and forth between being angry and being caring. I felt horrible when he yelled at Alex for not making it out to the ring, especially since it was Chris' friends' fault! Alex doesn't deserve half of the shit he goes through! When I got to this chapter I started getting worried as soon as I read about him offering Jackie a ride home. I'm so glad tha they're both okay. It would have been terrible if someone was injured... But I also know that Alex is sensitve enough that it's gonna eat him inside, what happened to Jackie's baby.

Anyway, now that I', caught up I can't wait for more so please update soon! )
bstyles chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
i love ur story i almoste cry every chapter i almost whant to run in the impact zone and hug alex.
Musetta31 chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
This is really good. I'm enjoying it. Keep writing!
razmatazz3000 chapter 19 . 12/3/2008
OMG, AJ's such a dickhead! WHO DOES THAT? Though, I must say, you are a ridiculously good author for making me hate someone I normally love. xD

The car accident was so sad, I'm glad they made it alive. But the baby! Awh. Never got to see the world. But I facepalmed myself the moment Alex chose to drink and drive, heh heh.

You so need to update more often.
Sparkylovesfire chapter 19 . 12/2/2008
This story is seriously too amazing for words. I almost cried when Alex was in the car accident and I thought he was going to die. I loved how you described the feeling of him having to fight so he and Chris could be together. I'm sad that AJ has to be mean, but he always has made a really good bad guy...is that an oxy moron?

Anyway, I thought it was fantastic and I hope you update more often.

]
BreyerRose chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
okay... i was like Ridiculously Thrilled that you finally updated this story. I read this a while ago & fell so in love with it, as well as the whole alex & chris pairing. this story popped my alex/chris cherry if you will (hehe) and i'm eternally grateful. so now that i've gushed (sorry this 8 pages long) i just wanna say that i can't wait to find out what happens, this was well worth the wait. keep up the awesomeness!
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
Yay! It's finally back! Something worth reading again :)

Awesome chapter. Good on Jackie for standing up to AJ. I'm betting he's going to be happy about the result of the accident, though. Evil man.

Naughty Alex, driving drunk. The part with him welcoming the numbness was great - the fact that all he wanted was not to feel anything anymore.

I love your writing! This whole chapter was amazing. Can't wait to read more!

~Phoenix~
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 19 . 12/1/2008
So u feel that way about Mr. Gontier too? I recognized the lyrics in the chapter title instantly and it made me grin. It helps that the story is about my two favorite TNA wrestlers! Anyways awesome update!
x.Mayhem.x chapter 18 . 8/30/2008
This'll be the stupidest thing I've ever written: I've run out of forward arrows to click. I swear, I found your story and have had the hardest time trying to stop reading it. If it wasn't for things like work, sleep and moving, I wouldn't have stopped reading it. But it is so amazing! Seriously, wow!
razmatazz3000 chapter 18 . 6/5/2008
OMG, cuteness. It's so sweet, the phone call I mean. But I feel so sorry for Jackie now, hopefully things work out for her. And Austin too, I guess, but GAH! Poor Christy.

Anyways, keep it up!
Phoenix-Satori10 chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
I don't think this chapter was uneventful at all. It showed how everyone is handling things in their own little ways. I was half expecting Jackie to break down and talk to Alex about everything that's going on with her when he met her in the park. The phone call between Alex and Chris did seem kind of awkward. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

~Phoenix~
Kiss2Kill chapter 18 . 6/3/2008
I just wanted to say that I've been reading this story from the very beginning and I am absolutely in love with it.

Alex and Chris couldn't be more cute.

I love it!