Reviews for Harbinger
You made me cry that was so stupidly awesome!
Awesome book
Loved it
PuppetPrince chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
Awwwwww chapter 21 . 3/22/2015
3 Awwwww
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
:D Loved the ending!
CrystalBlack154 chapter 21 . 2/13/2015
This was an amazing story. I was hooked all the way through till the end! I can't believe that a story could be THIS great! The ending was also so very perfect!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
Sheogorath chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
"I think I started writing [Draco] with gray eyes in APH, but then someone told me he had blue eyes, and ever since then I've been sticking with that."
The blue eyes is obviously that someone's headcanon, since the HP Lexicon clearly states that Draco Malfoy's eyes are grey.
Lauren Saint chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Yay happy ending! Sorta :) haha this story was really good! I loved it :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Hahahahaha! I love the ending! oohh, that was good! xD
Draco and Harry are going to be too much for heaven... haha. xD I like james too. He's totally a demon in angel feathers. xD My theory is they're all gonna get themselves thrown out (or at least Draco and Harry will) and be a third party, with parts of hell and heaven in their tastes... xD
Ha! xD
...But hades is a dick. xD
AP-C
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
They really have no respect! xD xD Hahahahaha! *sigh* deamons... *shakes head* xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Pffft... Sirius's attraction to snape is hilarious. xD
Wonder what's gonna happen next! :D
only a few more chapters left... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
Hahahaha! Remus and Sirius are funny... and kind of idiots. xD
Love this story. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Hahhahaha! That's probably odd to be summoned so suddenly like that, when you're planning on returning anyway... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
GODS, hermione and ron are so stupid and self-righteous. They don't even CONSIDER that everything's not black and white. O.o
haha, love the introduction of remus though... :P