Reviews for Harbinger
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Ahh, so is Sirius not known then? he's not originally from the wizarding world? Makes sense, James and Lily probably aren't too... right?
CANT WAIT for the encounter with voldemort... I wonder what's gonna happennnnn
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Haaahahahahahaha xD "he could still get six hours of sleep if he hurried, or he could spend six hours standing over Draco's bed drooling. Shrugging his shoulders at the difficult choice, he vanished into the dungeons."
PERFECT
ahahahaha! xD
Soo that was the stupidest fight ever. xD Neville fainted, hermione fainted, ron knocked himself out- just... I feel bad for harry, actually, having such a group of kids on his case. xD xD hahaha!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Soooo- voldy's the demon, huh? go figure. :P
So what's snape gonna be like? And draco? xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oooohhhhhh... this is interesting... ooooooohhhhhhh... (hahaha)
I am intrigued! Wherever shall this story lead? xD
Diverging Patronus chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Oh my gosh! Sweetest ending ever! I loved it! I am pretty sure I read this whole thing over 3 days haha..but it was so awesome, so much fun to read! Harry as a demon? Throw in some Drarry? How could that not be exciting! I loved this...even if you wrote this years ago...:D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
My guess the other demon is Voldywort
AmberStarlight chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
deb chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
thankyou this was really interesting and different from anything i have read so far.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Lissy Stage chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
I was going to fucking cry when you killed off Draco. But, now they are in Heaven now. OMG. I loved this story. There is nothing like a dark!Harry xD
XlaraC chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
Really loved this story; love all of your stories, actually. I loved the way you placed mythologies of Zeus and Hades with Heaven and Hell within the world of HP. It would have been nice to see Harry remain a demon, but I still absolutely loved the ending.
Tormentula chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
This is awesome!
Draco mudiliar chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
ha that was very nice ending afterlife love carries on...

Good work with your pen and mind to create this fan fic.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
I love your moving story and for it I give you: one gold star and one silver star.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.