Reviews for Harbinger
Sheogorath chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
"I think I started writing [Draco] with gray eyes in APH, but then someone told me he had blue eyes, and ever since then I've been sticking with that."
The blue eyes is obviously that someone's headcanon, since the HP Lexicon clearly states that Draco Malfoy's eyes are grey.
Lauren Saint chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Yay happy ending! Sorta :) haha this story was really good! I loved it :D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Hahahahaha! I love the ending! oohh, that was good! xD
Draco and Harry are going to be too much for heaven... haha. xD I like james too. He's totally a demon in angel feathers. xD My theory is they're all gonna get themselves thrown out (or at least Draco and Harry will) and be a third party, with parts of hell and heaven in their tastes... xD
Ha! xD
...But hades is a dick. xD
AP-C
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
They really have no respect! xD xD Hahahahaha! *sigh* deamons... *shakes head* xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Pffft... Sirius's attraction to snape is hilarious. xD
Wonder what's gonna happen next! :D
only a few more chapters left... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
Hahahaha! Remus and Sirius are funny... and kind of idiots. xD
Love this story. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
Hahhahaha! That's probably odd to be summoned so suddenly like that, when you're planning on returning anyway... xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
GODS, hermione and ron are so stupid and self-righteous. They don't even CONSIDER that everything's not black and white. O.o
haha, love the introduction of remus though... :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Ahhhh! nooo!
...except, that banished him, right? so shouldn't he come back or something...?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Oooohhhh- he's cominggg! xD
Hahaha, Sirius is so funny though. xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
MUAHAHAHAHA! I was wondering how he was gonna do it, retrieve voldy and all, like would he be good by demon standards or what? But YES muahaha now they kill the bastard! Hahaha! xD
Neat story!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Ahh, so is Sirius not known then? he's not originally from the wizarding world? Makes sense, James and Lily probably aren't too... right?
CANT WAIT for the encounter with voldemort... I wonder what's gonna happennnnn
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Haaahahahahahaha xD "he could still get six hours of sleep if he hurried, or he could spend six hours standing over Draco's bed drooling. Shrugging his shoulders at the difficult choice, he vanished into the dungeons."
PERFECT
ahahahaha! xD
Soo that was the stupidest fight ever. xD Neville fainted, hermione fainted, ron knocked himself out- just... I feel bad for harry, actually, having such a group of kids on his case. xD xD hahaha!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Soooo- voldy's the demon, huh? go figure. :P
So what's snape gonna be like? And draco? xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oooohhhhhh... this is interesting... ooooooohhhhhhh... (hahaha)
I am intrigued! Wherever shall this story lead? xD
559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »