Reviews for New Year's Resolution
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
So cute! Please update :)!*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
if he''s his big brother if they got together would it be incest
SleepyPuppy chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
so cute is it going to be continue? thanks for upl
KitsuneDango chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
so cute!
WiNdGoDdEsS688 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Hehe thanks for writing a story that was uber cheesy~! My friend and I had lots of fun reading it and quoting our favorite lines (most having to do with the cat _)

We normally don't read guy on guy parings, but this was a really good exception!
Shika-E.S.W chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Kawai! the story is so original its really good i loved it, you pieced it together very well (claps for author). keep up the great work.

Shika XD
HeartxFire chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
OMG! I love this story! D

I kept checking back for months, since about july to see if it was updated x3 I usually can't be stuffed writing a review (find it a waste of time xP) But I really love your fic :) And I DO find it worth the time reviewing :) I usually just adore HiruSena, but I just realized RikuSena is so adorable! :3 Plus...I can't wait to see a jealous Hiruma XD *squeals* Ahaha...I can act like a fangirl a lot xP

10/10 *Claps* *Favourited* *Fav author*

I can't wait to see how the story, plot and characters develope! :D Please, update soon :3 *puppy eyes* (Aw, c'mon, no one can refuse puppy eyes D)
ZombieBlinky chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Sweet awesomesauce! I'm glad this turned out alright!
ZombieBlinky chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Well, Sena has a couple of good points as to why he likes Hiruma... Aw ((snaps fingers)) I wish Sena would have gone along with oneof Riku's ideas!
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Yay Riku! Operation get Sena to smile! A success! :\ I personally like the couple HirumaxSena, but I enjoy the whole RikuxSena couple too! Yay! I loved this!
Kettuhattu chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
This is very good and cute RikuSena fic. Next time make Riku more ...um, what's the word.. possessive I guess. xD
Etiq chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
SWEET LOVE SWEET! 3 I loved this RikuSena is so cute pairing. Are you going to write more with diffirent pairings? 83
stringer13 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
I've been lookibg fir ab update for a year it seems. That is how good your story is. I hope this isn't the end, and if it is you make another Riku x Sena soon.
Muchacha chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Aw... the cheese! Haha, I was thinking, "oh cute, they're going to be mature about it," when it seemed Sena wasn't going to throw himself onto Riku after the boy confessed... but Sena did just that! Funny! Ah, Sena should call the bear Rikkun.
Etiq chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
w00t! Great to now there's more people who like pairing Senaxeveryone XD

Oh Riku! Love him so much, hopefully you're gonna make more RikuxSena chapter into this and more RikuxSena fics later :3 Looking forward to the next chapter