Reviews for New Year's Resolution
“Cross my heart and hope to die” AHHH OMGGG ARE YOU A FAN OF P!ATD?! 3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
So cute! Please update :)!*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
if he''s his big brother if they got together would it be incest
SleepyPuppy chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
so cute is it going to be continue? thanks for upl
KitsuneDango chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
so cute!
WiNdGoDdEsS688 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Hehe thanks for writing a story that was uber cheesy~! My friend and I had lots of fun reading it and quoting our favorite lines (most having to do with the cat _)

We normally don't read guy on guy parings, but this was a really good exception!
Lazy Shika chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
Kawai! the story is so original its really good i loved it, you pieced it together very well (claps for author). keep up the great work.

Shika XD
HeartxFire chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
OMG! I love this story! D

I kept checking back for months, since about july to see if it was updated x3 I usually can't be stuffed writing a review (find it a waste of time xP) But I really love your fic :) And I DO find it worth the time reviewing :) I usually just adore HiruSena, but I just realized RikuSena is so adorable! :3 Plus...I can't wait to see a jealous Hiruma XD *squeals* Ahaha...I can act like a fangirl a lot xP

10/10 *Claps* *Favourited* *Fav author*

I can't wait to see how the story, plot and characters develope! :D Please, update soon :3 *puppy eyes* (Aw, c'mon, no one can refuse puppy eyes D)
ZombieBlinky chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
Sweet awesomesauce! I'm glad this turned out alright!
ZombieBlinky chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Well, Sena has a couple of good points as to why he likes Hiruma... Aw ((snaps fingers)) I wish Sena would have gone along with oneof Riku's ideas!
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Yay Riku! Operation get Sena to smile! A success! :\ I personally like the couple HirumaxSena, but I enjoy the whole RikuxSena couple too! Yay! I loved this!
Kettuhattu chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
This is very good and cute RikuSena fic. Next time make Riku more ...um, what's the word.. possessive I guess. xD
Etiq chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
SWEET LOVE SWEET! 3 I loved this RikuSena is so cute pairing. Are you going to write more with diffirent pairings? 83
stringer13 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
I've been lookibg fir ab update for a year it seems. That is how good your story is. I hope this isn't the end, and if it is you make another Riku x Sena soon.