Reviews for Parent’s Day
raputathebuta chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Very cute! Dean IS the bestest big brother, EVER!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Hi Claire.

I don't know about this one. I think ch.1 is much much better than ch.2. I tried to figure out what makes this different, and I think.. I think it's some of the lines on Dean 's mind.

The "I wish." and "What, are you a mind reader now, Sammy? Geez. Wouldn’t be surprised..." are just seems unlike Dean. He sounds bitter & nonchalant while I thought he should sound surprised, sad, and happy on the former and surprised at on the after.

Well, maybe it's just me.
cartchica89 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Very cute story! And that lady is totally right, Dean is a very sweet and good big brother, part of what makes him so appealing. :) Haha, Sammy's going to get Dean in trouble but hey maybe the smile on Sam's face will get Dean off the hook? I liked it!
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
very cute Dean at 10 already an accomplished con artist. But what he did for Sam was worth it. Brotherly love and cute weechesters nice combination
avidreader33 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
REALLY cute fic. Could you write another chpt, maybe time for a guilty Jonh.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Cute story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
NIce update! Dean will always be there for Samm! Now you need to write another where we find out whether or not JOhn learns that Deanm skipped class to be there for Sammy!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Nearly six and already he’s a girl.

You're a genious!

Dean thought with a grin. “You betcha, kiddo.” Sam dropped the container on his desk and threw his arms around Dean. Dean grinned and hugged Sam back. “You gonna pass those babies out, or what?” Dean laughed and Sam pulled back. “Thank you, Dean.” Sam said, wiping his eyes.

Dean smiled at his little brother “No problem, little man. This beats cheating offa Amy in math any day.”

So, lovlies, what did you think? It’s cute right? Haha, I just love this plot line. Please tell me what you think!

I think, I love you!

This is exactly what I want to read!
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Aw...this was so sweet! I really liked it.
AerisDevlin chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Dude lol. I feel like such a douche right now grinning like an idiot at my computer screen while my mom's sitting in the next room. This was perfection _ *is still smiling* (
rhymneyfaries chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
E! This is adorable, and totally something Dean would do. :)
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aw, I know this was written a while back, bit its still an aw story! Would have loved a second chappie... just cos it so aw! great story tho!
writterperson chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
AW that's all I can say...is AW...that and it's a great/cute story! THanks for writing it!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh my gah. That was so adorable! I loved it!

Abbz