Reviews for On Oaks and Reeds
paddiew chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
It has only been a little over a year since you promised in your profile to finish this wonderful story. There are so many questions left hanging and only you know the answers. Snape's eyes, the story behind the ring, the Malfoys, the involvement with the Bible, who might come upon the Marauder's map, what is happening to Ron...

It has been a great trip up the first alp. but I *do* want to see the whole range.

Thank you for sharing your work and please, please, help make 2013 a fantastic year.
watin77 chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
this is such an Intruiging story- I hope you haven't abandoned it (eventhough it looks like you might have). please consider updating this because it's a spectacular read!
iamtherealmaverick chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
Fantastic! I really hope you haven't abandoned this, because I'd love to read more.

Please update (soon)!

~M
HinataMorningstar chapter 15 . 10/31/2008
strange. why dose it end like that? im so confused. but it was good
HinataMorningstar chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
wow
HinataMorningstar chapter 9 . 10/30/2008
strange. but i like it
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
here
vaila chapter 15 . 12/27/2007
Just wonderful story! Keep it going! I would like to read the end. I am happy Snape found out Harry was Hermione.
vaila chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
I like how this story flows. I like that you want to make it "real" - you are succeeding.
padslet chapter 15 . 11/7/2007
wot the hell just happened!
Lisa McG chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
Wow, I'm so glad Snape figured it out! Please update soon! I love this fic! xx
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 15 . 10/15/2007
I jhave caught up to your last chapter here and this story is quite fascinating

so snape knows its hermione does he

and he has run away with malfoy?

very very interesting

update soon Please! ( like you never hear that )
duj chapter 15 . 10/6/2007
Walking on air; that's a pretty cool skill.
catjumped1 chapter 15 . 10/5/2007
A very unusual twist with the poem, I love the originality of it.
t wrecks chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
Good story, you seem to have several threads going at once which is confusing though.