Reviews for Readiness is All
Cutegenius chapter 1 . 3/29
I love that last line. What a perfect way to end it 3
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
They are just the sweetest little things XD
LyssieB chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
GAH! *dies from cuteness*
Raphie114 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
That was the cutest cutest F***in cutest thing everrr! *0*

Raphie's overprotectiveness, Mikey missing his pals, Raph reading Hamlet and Donnie kissing Raph and getting all shy.. awww just cuteness!
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
ok, now it's me smiling so much my face is glowing. That was just lovely and gentle and so darn sweet.
Lina03 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Aww so cute in an absolute, Raph-like-way. Just perfect! _
timme chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
nice. i like the hamlet references too, even though they're a little odd. like how fortinbras isn't a big role in the play, and actually admires Hamlet, and hamlet DID NOT intend for Rosencranzt and Guildenstern to die. really, the whole pirate, england trip is kinda off stage. we don't know much about it. it's cool that raph's reading it though. it took me more than one or two days to understand the way shakespeare writes even with someone explaining it. but then again there's no real end to it i suppose.

donny was brave. :)
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
So cute :3 Write more of those, please?
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
XD

You write some of the best Raph/Don slash, I swear!

If I had a thesaurus I would just keep listing off words for amazing and incredible and wonderful and- um- excellent! I just- you really are one of the best.
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
ya did write a sequal after all! awesome! keep writing!
ahming chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I think it's awesome you continued this on. I love how in this one they're obviously closer, how Leo and Mike feel a bit alienated (well, mainly Mike. But Raph is right, the spotlight can't always be on him).

It's also nice to see Raph with his nose in a book for once! (One that doesn't involve motorcycles!) I just think it's so sweet he's sitting in Dons room reading Hamlet, if you'd have said that to me before I read this fic, I would say you were insane, that Raph would never do that! And yet...

Honestly, I can't think of anything fancy to say. This was simple, to the point, and yet it really packed a punch. I love what you've done here, keep up the excellent work!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Yay! This was so beautiful! I knew it, when I read Defying Augury for the first time, that Don meant he wished Raph 'liked' him more as in 'like like.' I have to admit that I adore Raph and Donnie paired up! They fit so well because of their differences.
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Hahahaha... This dude did that then this and the king sent the dude to there... I love Raph's version of Hamlet! Wonderful sequel... So cute.
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was sweet very cute.

Wildfire
AsylumGates chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I like your story. I hope you write chapter two. I love Donny when he's shy and in kissing scenes. Maybe not with his brothers nut its still a good story. LOVE IT! ;)