Reviews for Twisted
He's always like this
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Love it
Twilight Rose chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
hey update soon please thanks :)
Ashleigh224 chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
xoJaymexo chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
ok... you published that like, 7 months ago! could you hurry it up a little bit? you cant just do that to us! even i havent gone for 7 months! (and im not the most regular updater in the world...)
Midnight's Queen chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
Ok, do you think that you could do me a favor? Its nothing big,

I, (insert penname here), hereby swear that from this moment on that I will never cause my characters unimaginable, unbearable, or otherwise incapacitating agony to my characters.

That is my Anti- Cruelty to Characters clause. if you send it back with your penname filled in, I will metion your name on my profile and I will read and review everything you write. This story is really great, I truly love it, but what you did to Carlisle was pure torture. Happy Writings.
Crazygirl91 chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
Wow, this is a great story! Please update! I can't wait to read more!
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
That is so sad. It wasn't sad enough to make me cry, it was too cute for that, but it was still pretty sad. The Carlisle part at least. You got the Edward self-blame part perfect! LOL he is insane, but who am I to talk?
SiriusEdward39 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
AWESOME! update! update! update!
caww chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
WOW!

I hope you can do Esme's point of view...I also hope Esme can be found in your story by the Cullen's doing internet research..

What will happen to Carlisle if she can't be found...unthinkable the rock of ages is those two as the head of the family.

I'm happy for Bella & Edward & Alice and Jasper...gosh to see Alice and Bella be happy as friends again.

caww