Reviews for I want to breathe you in
musicgivesmewings chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was cute. Would you ever continue the story? It's a really clever idea that would make an excellent story, even if it wasn't a songfic. I loved it!
bookworm1234 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
good song, good story!
CloudLover708 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
holy crack! this is freaking hot!
ChipFest chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Ha! Yesh, I love it when Sokka is left hanging! Lovely little Zutara songfic :D

Cheers,

Chip
soso104 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
lol, better take your clothes with you next time, zuko xD
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Well, have you ever thought about making this go ahead?
Rose Jacklyn chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Loved the ending lol. I just can't help imagine Katara's expression, all trying to explain to Sokka, and then Sokka all freaking out, wanting to kill whoever the guy Katara was with. XD lmao Very good and funny songfic!
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hahahahahaha! I love the ending. Never seen a better one. Nowhere before has the word 'crap' been used on it's own to such effect. I bow to you oh mighty wielder of the word 'crap'. May you live long and prosper. (Please ignore star trek reference)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Whose shirt indeed... xD Lol great choice of song for this fic _ and the romance was sweet... _ shame it didnt get any hotter *wink wink* haha Nemo's making me so perverted... anyway see you in chem _
phakno chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
lol...i love the ending...very sweet i must 'say'...the jelousy just added onto the cutness!...very well done!...6/5 starz!...and favorited!
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
that was good. i liked the end ;]
Azrael's Addiction chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Ariel,

That was sweet. I liked to read it because it was very adorable and Zutara filled.

Yes, beware of the fanfiction rules. I don't know how to report stories for abuse, so don't worry about being reported by me.

With Care,