Reviews for Fair Is Fair
DarkAngel814 chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
very good but he wasnt a prefect he was a head boy but not a prefect
DarkAngel814 chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
aww good chapter
DarkAngel814 chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
aww
DarkAngel814 chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
i liked that one a bit to foul languaged for 12 years olds at least their time but its good
DarkAngel814 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
good chapter
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
YEAY!now you go do a sequel. well, you would in my dream land...
James' Lily Flower chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
Aw! I liked the way they said the fair is fair thing in every chapter!
Kasabe chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Aww so sweet
Leigh A. Sumpter chapter 7 . 7/7/2007
This story was amazing! I love the way you write about their love/hate relationship from the very beginning. Lily/James stories are always the best, and yours does not disappoint. Great job!
chopperchick123 chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
Amazing story. I read it in on sitting and was throughly entertained. Wow I even got emotional at some parts, which is really something for a fanfiction. I ha never given James and Lily's romance too much thought...but this gave me new perspectives and everything...gosh this is wonderful, you defiantly have a talent.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
I love this story, it's so sweet!
mllt chapter 7 . 5/27/2007
well, that was pretty good, though the snogging thing did seem a it rushed if you ask me, but hey, thats just my opinion. anyway, i thought that it was very cute and an interesting story. good job!
october tuscany chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
i really loved this story. it was just so... so... good. i was happy reading it. i've been feeling horrid lately. i don't even know why, but i have been. but this just made me fell a lot better. good job with it.
Amehh chapter 7 . 5/19/2007
too cute.
redredreglasses chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
HI!

I've just read your story - IT'S AWESOME!

I love how it devlops from first year to seventh year and i love the last chapter - definitely my favourite!

So, you're going to write more Lily/James? Please?

hehe

I've added you to my author alert list so keep writing and can't wait to read more! :-)

redglasses