Reviews for Fair Is Fair
Scision chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
yay :D haha i like when she "found the words she lacked." and aww. stupid duties got in the way of what they COULD have been doing. XD nice job, a great ending to this fic [:
as if clocks did not exist chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
i love it! it's SO sweet! can they kiss in the last one? and maybe there could be a 'future' chapter... it's just a suggestion. you rock, as does your story. please update soon!

Day-Day Smee chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Another brilliant one! I absolutely can not wait for the final installment! I'm so excited. I loved the sweet, fluffy undertone.
The Seamonkey chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
AWW! THEY'RE SO SWEET! I LOVE THEM! Brilliant; my favourite chapter so far. Can't WAIT for next year. :D Will there be a train ride after the end of seventh year? To show that they're together? Or whatever? :) Hope so. Ciao for now!

aweirdoperson chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
aw super sweet
nymphondratonks chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Aww this is really cute. It's a good idea too. Can't wait until 7th year...
flyinaway2soon chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
*squeal* I lurve it. I want it spun up and made into candy, so I can eat it. 'Tis awesome, milady. I can't wait for seventh year. It should definately be.. interesting. *has a girly moment*
Scision chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
hehe. Fair IS fair and i wonder how the 7th year will be :U haha, i like how james crossed out hte date to a more recent one XD nice :3
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 6 . 5/7/2007
Aw, Lily got her gift. Very cute chapter. Update soon. :)
aweirdoperson chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
oh! juicy! lol. u hafta update soon its really good! plz? later!
beware of trips chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
Love that last line. Heh. Keep it up!
as if clocks did not exist chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
that's sweet! i love this story, it's a great idea! please update really soon!

rock on, dude!

as if clocks did not exist chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
so sweet! "i'll tell you if you move." "i'll move if you kiss me." i love it!

rock on!

The Seamonkey chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
YAY! Finally! Oh, that's rich. What a good line-"You can't tell me that you haven't wanted to hit me since we first met. So we both got to do what we've wanted to do since day one, right? Fair is fair." BRILLIANT. I love it. Also, the last line. Excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT! :D:D:D Loving the quick updates, too, by the way. _ If I hadn't already put you on my favourite authors list, I would now. Until next time, cheerio!

VJL chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
i like! i love this storyline. please keep going!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »