Reviews for Not a regular fic
Lestat's Violinist chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
HAPPY NEW YEARS DEAN AND SAMMY! Lol. If you keep writing this story I'd LOVE to be in it. My name is Emrys. Pa-LEASE add me into your story! Lol. I think Kim is hilarious. Also, with Sam and the shirtlessness- that was classic! You rock Lil/Kim! Lol, and Dean... You need to come through my computer now. ;D

Lol.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
OMG me and my sister had the same argument just a couple of days ago...this is so funny
Chester Feathersworth chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Hey! Thanks for informing me. (:

Ahaha. I like the humor you insert into the story. Sam and Dean bickering and stuff. And I like the part where Dean asked Sam whether did he harvest the coffee grains. Hilarious. Anyways great job once again and I'll be waiting for the next chappy!

Nat.
dramaqueen6782 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
LMAO!
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
Hey, cute. One request: the next time you PM me with an update, would you please specify which story? Thanks. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
supernaturalwinchesterfan chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
can't believe I hadn't seen this fic before! LOL!

Lil and Kim I'm now your number 1 fan! LMFAO! LOVED! LOVED! LOVED! Gotta love some sam and dean shirtless!

Happy new year! and by all means! UPDATE! ASAP
beautiful dreamere chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
happy new years guys! (and of course kim and lil) n_n
xain666 chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
how do u not no what skittles are!

im sending u some!

this is madness!

pure madness!

ppl she doesnt no what skittles are!

they were like my favorite childhood candy!

u must try them! i have to send u some ASAP
Chester Feathersworth chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
Ahaha! I liked the ending. "Shut up!"
Chester Feathersworth chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Oh gosh. Poor poor Dean. I really pitied him. Hee.

Although, sadistically, I would love to read about the boys in a Barbie movie or something totally not their thing. (:
Chester Feathersworth chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh gosh! This was hilarious! Simply brilliant. You brought a whole different twist to Supernatural humor. And I could literally imagine the two boys fighting like kids. Sigh. (:

Keep up the great work!

Nat.
Scarlett Wilde chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
ok, I laughed so hard I think I gave myself a hernia. Great fic girls, and way too funny. You should update soon, pretty please.
LuckyX5-650 chapter 4 . 1/9/2008
All of those were completely hilarious! (By the way, Dean you are not a pain in the ass, but you really need to stop picking up girls at bars. Look what you got yourself into this time!)
fwennie chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH laughed so much I made the computer table wobble with my tummy.

Dean is so hot I'd like to do the Mattress mambo with him anytime.
SpookyClaire chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
My god. Shirtless Sammy? Sweet but...

Why couldn't it have been Dean? *whimper* Also, my sis came in the room and looked over my shoulder and went "Ooh god!" And I jumped and was all panicky like "What?" And she said "All I saw was 'Oops, wrong hole.'!" Ahahahhaha!

ANYWAY! I think you're being too mean to Dean (I rhymed!) I mean I like Dean torture, like in my fic *grins* but this is just MEAN when you insult his sexy-ness (:D) I mean, he is like a GOD.

Seriously, the thought of him makes me smile. The other day in Creative Writing class I had to write a free-verse poem and I was trying to think of what to write so I let my mind wander and automaticly Dean came to mind and I burst out laughing like a school girl because I think it was making me horny (and I have no idea what being horny feels like...but I think that was it! *burst out laughing at weirdness*) And the room was silent so everyone look at me (and I'm the only soph. in my class, the rest are upperclassmen) and my teacher just shook her head at me.

OK NOW I'M RAMBLING!

But, yea. I love Dean and you shouldn't be so mean *grins* Even though every second of this, including the dean meanness, had me pissing myself laughing. I actually told my best friends about this story the other day, and then I started to rambel about Dean for like 10 minutes, until that acutally walked away from me :( *laughs*

ANYWAY! This is getting to be a really stupid, long, pointless review.

I LOVE YOU'RE STORY! THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING! Please update soon (thats a horrible request coming from ME)

-claire

PS: I love you're story ALMOST as much as I love Dean...which is saying A LOT!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »