Reviews for Falling through Darkness
YetAnotherGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ahem. Well. I just... whoa. I applaud, but will need to rethink my existent!
Maura16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow. This isn't the kind of fix I'd usually read but I'm glad I did. Shocking and somehow realistic. Loved it.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Aerofkjndafvoijn omg. OMG. Thus was utterly cringeworthy, tragic, beautiful, realistic. Yes, I've officially joined you in the dark side. This was brilliant. I think it's my first dark Ginny story. The techicolor waterfall - wow that is a good line. You painted a wonderfully bleak world... Obsessive Ginny, drinking gin, self harm, nympho, broken, home wrecker... Gods.
The One chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow. I thought I'd heard it all. Rowling proved that Ginny was a bit of a slut in HBP, but this is on a whole different level. Her obsession with Riddle, and how she deals with it - brilliant. An amazing read, though a short one (I'd have liked it to be longer). Bravo.
Mouat97 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Pure art!

Love it!
fluffyllamas chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Woah... This is amazing... So twisted. I never saw Ginny as a skank, but the way u wrote it, makes perfect sense... Love this
Marble Meadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
dAMn. This was off the charts amazing. Freakish, but amazing at the same time. I really love how you get into these character's heads. Fabulous.
Greedy chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Horrible and twisted, but the same wonderful thing:) Thank you a lot for this story. And I agree with you - connection between Tom and Ginny is indisputable.
Prongs is mine chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow... that was amazing! Everyone writes Ginny as some lovesick Harry Potter fan all the time, but this seems to fit her way more(lol it is the complete opposite of what I would try and write her as when I was younger)

I loved it, yet feel very depressed for Ginny now :P

Keep writing

-Maia
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow... Now that, that is messed up. Whatever drugs you were on when you wrote that, send me a batch. Lol!
WildBubblesRoam chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I don't know what to say. That was great! I've never really read any Ginny fanfics before. Sure, there's been the few which have her in there momentarily, but nothing surrounded around her. I like it :)
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh my god... this is utter brilliance. The way I always thought Ginny should have turned out, but have never had the guts to write.

It's brilliant. I wish I could say more, but I can't. There's nothing more to say, but 'brilliant'.

I do think that it was OOC for Remus to get involved like that, but I also know how young girls can be. Also, for the sake of writing, there was no one better to put in there. Remus was perfect to add to the story, even though I don't think he'd really do that. I'm SURE he was a virgin, in canon, when he got together with Tonks.

But brilliant.

One error, of course - " Foot and water" should be "food and water", correct? Yay for typos!
Cissus chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh, I like it. I've always had this feeling that there was something more between Ginny and Tom and I like stories that end with something like "I'm coming to you" by dying.
aconite91 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This is a really good one-shot. I enjoyed how it was written, you're a good author.
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Where was the Ginny/Ron part, I could have sworn I saw that in the summary...

Wow. I've read this before, but I do not think I've reviewed... MAN YOU WROTE THIS STORY?

That's crazy... talk about different styles of writing. I used to like Remus/Ginny, but then again... my newly found hatred of Remus, made me less prone to reading anything with him in it.

You should try writing a Sirius/Ginny! I would love to read that, because they are both broken mentally and physically. It would be an interesting concept.