Reviews for Falling through Darkness
Ladiefury chapter 1 . 7/20
This is amazing
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 1 . 7/15
*wipes single tear away*

This was so beautiful and brilliant even though it was dark and devastating. I love a darker AU to the light happy world we are so use to seeing in the series, and I think this is one of the best that I have read. This story practically ripped out my heart and then made me sigh in relief as she finally achieved euphoria.

Fantastic job giving such a darker version of Ginny, Remus, and Lucius. I loved it!
siriusbarks chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This was so sad and messed up. It makes me feel so bad for Ginny. I'm actually surprised more ppl don't write dark Ginny considering all she went through with that diary!
YetAnotherGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ahem. Well. I just... whoa. I applaud, but will need to rethink my existent!
Maura16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow. This isn't the kind of fix I'd usually read but I'm glad I did. Shocking and somehow realistic. Loved it.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Aerofkjndafvoijn omg. OMG. Thus was utterly cringeworthy, tragic, beautiful, realistic. Yes, I've officially joined you in the dark side. This was brilliant. I think it's my first dark Ginny story. The techicolor waterfall - wow that is a good line. You painted a wonderfully bleak world... Obsessive Ginny, drinking gin, self harm, nympho, broken, home wrecker... Gods.
The One chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Wow. I thought I'd heard it all. Rowling proved that Ginny was a bit of a slut in HBP, but this is on a whole different level. Her obsession with Riddle, and how she deals with it - brilliant. An amazing read, though a short one (I'd have liked it to be longer). Bravo.
MomoMouat97 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Pure art!

Love it!
fluffyllamas chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Woah... This is amazing... So twisted. I never saw Ginny as a skank, but the way u wrote it, makes perfect sense... Love this
Marble Meadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
dAMn. This was off the charts amazing. Freakish, but amazing at the same time. I really love how you get into these character's heads. Fabulous.
Greedy chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Horrible and twisted, but the same wonderful thing:) Thank you a lot for this story. And I agree with you - connection between Tom and Ginny is indisputable.
Prongs is mine chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow... that was amazing! Everyone writes Ginny as some lovesick Harry Potter fan all the time, but this seems to fit her way more(lol it is the complete opposite of what I would try and write her as when I was younger)

I loved it, yet feel very depressed for Ginny now :P

Keep writing

-Maia
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Wow... Now that, that is messed up. Whatever drugs you were on when you wrote that, send me a batch. Lol!
WildBubblesRoam chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I don't know what to say. That was great! I've never really read any Ginny fanfics before. Sure, there's been the few which have her in there momentarily, but nothing surrounded around her. I like it :)
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh my god... this is utter brilliance. The way I always thought Ginny should have turned out, but have never had the guts to write.

It's brilliant. I wish I could say more, but I can't. There's nothing more to say, but 'brilliant'.

I do think that it was OOC for Remus to get involved like that, but I also know how young girls can be. Also, for the sake of writing, there was no one better to put in there. Remus was perfect to add to the story, even though I don't think he'd really do that. I'm SURE he was a virgin, in canon, when he got together with Tonks.

But brilliant.

One error, of course - " Foot and water" should be "food and water", correct? Yay for typos!