Reviews for Falling through Darkness
Cissus chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Oh, I like it. I've always had this feeling that there was something more between Ginny and Tom and I like stories that end with something like "I'm coming to you" by dying.
aconite91 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This is a really good one-shot. I enjoyed how it was written, you're a good author.
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Where was the Ginny/Ron part, I could have sworn I saw that in the summary...

Wow. I've read this before, but I do not think I've reviewed... MAN YOU WROTE THIS STORY?

That's crazy... talk about different styles of writing. I used to like Remus/Ginny, but then again... my newly found hatred of Remus, made me less prone to reading anything with him in it.

You should try writing a Sirius/Ginny! I would love to read that, because they are both broken mentally and physically. It would be an interesting concept.
Annalisae chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Well, That's one of the most wonderful one-shots I've ever read. I've got to compliment with you for your great writing and for the amazing plot. I loved this fanfic so much and I would like to translate it into Italian if that's ok with you. There aren't such great writers in Italian...

Feel free to contact me if that's ok with you. The translation would be posted in my account and obviously with the appropriate credit. Hope to receive a response. Kisses, Diane.
AnonymousCanadian chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
neat, odd ending but I liked the beginning
drummer gal chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
fkn awesome! I loved the darkness. I loved the pairing. Incredibly twisted but so much to think about! I love the way you write!
Tom the Riddle chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I love you. ) You write so beautifully, that by the end I'm in pure bliss and relishing in the feeling of just having read the most wonderful of stories.

I bow down to your almighty awesomeness.
storm-brain chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
wow... She is so... messed up. How can she love Tom, too. Where did L come from? This is really really good.
Miss Elle Gray chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This one-shot is dark, twisted, deranged. I love it :D
Covenential chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Jesus, this was twisted... and I loved it. Som any bizarro pairings, I was in heaven. Please keep writing, I love hearing the darker side of the story!
Issabella Black chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Twisted, truly, but I liked it.
Laura Granger chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow intense slightly disturbing great story
Regretting Crimson chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I really don't know what possessed me to read this, but it wasn't a mistake! I seriously enjoyed this, and I'm glad you tried to keep it with the flow of the seventh book.

Your's,

SeductiveSorceress...aka Zoz.
vluz chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wicked, creepy but brilliant. I always love the idea that Ginny is obsessed with Tom. Haha, my mind is rather twisted.

Loved the line "And for once she is Ginny Weasley. Not Ron’s sister, not the Weasley girl, not Harry Potter’s ex, but GINNY WEASLEY."

You have such a talent in writing and I really hope that you can write a long dark!ginny/Tom story because there are not many out there.
pms.666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
wow. that was fkn awesome. :O
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »