Reviews for Falling through Darkness
Ruha chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
This was really powerful. It's so sad but it really tells an important story. Very well written.
Chicken Licken chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That's some intense shit right there. I love it.
Rosetta Penn chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. And I love that it's so short, I mean I love longs fics too but this being so short just as to the wonderfull tartness of it. It's just so incredibly real, you know? Well I guess you would cause you wrote it. But, just wow. Perfect.
mrsbrandonflowers chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
woah was not expecting that ending BIG TWIST. i actually liked the fact that you really changed Ginny's character from what she is usually like in the book. it was really quite chilling and scary, one of those stories that will definately stay with me long after reading it!
thenorthernlights chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
You write a really sick, twisted Ginny. But that's a good thing. This is definitely going to haunt me.

Excellent job!
sexymalfoylover1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
wow, this is a really well written fan fic! OMFG! GREAT WORK! ! YOU DESERVE FLOWERS!
Bumblebookie chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
WOAH! (yes, I know, I'm back!) That, is, Wow, WOW! Awesome! ::envies:: That was so, weird, Like, not a bad weird, a weird weird. Wah! I'm all confused. Anyway, Great story! Lol, Just. Weird and awesome, at the same time!
coldismyfavcolor chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Brilliantly wicked and bittersweet story. I urge you to write and post more, please, even if it's more of the same. The most 'celebrated' fanfic authors are those that have a big output. So even if you'd be writing more of the same, it will still be better than what lots of writers keep churning. I read your message by the way, thanks. I know it's easy for you, so do not waste the gift of able to string two words competently, and adding a dash of style and wit to it all!
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
that was certainly a little haunting. it was wirtten very well.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3