Reviews for Lovesick
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
See this is why i like the luffy... Its just like that time with cp9 he just shows moments of pure guiniuss and brilliance and you my friend captured that perfectly
ninjabunny11 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
That was the most awesome introspection I've read in a while, and it makes me love everyone in One Piece all the more. I've never really cared for Usopp, but this makes me appreciate the side that's not always boasting or being scared.
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
.. I'm totally speechless.. I see that you understand Sanji. This fic is really really great... I really honored and love this fic.. ;D! See ya around!
Scurryfunger chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Wow. This is just so perfect! I've read a lot of Sanji theories, most harking back to mother, abandonment, or best friend issues, but yours presents a facet I've not seen before, and it feels right. Luffy's bizarre, zen/idiot captain explanation fits really well too. Just a great one shot :)
Pretzal chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This is the cutest thing ever! I never thought of it this way before. Good job!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow, that's one of the deepest analyses of Sanji's personality I've ever read. And I really makes a lot of sense. Wow.

I also really liked how it was Luffy and Usopp (mostly Luffy) figuring this out... because no matter how stupid he seems, Luffy has moments of great brilliance.
sylver rain chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was wonderful.. Usopp was great. That thesis on Sanji really should be written.
Diglossia chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So sad but so cute at the same time.
Mortimerscross chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Luffy wisdom...LOVING IT

The boy who shoved a knife under his eye trying to prove he was man enough to board a pirate ship.. because pain doesn't hurt as much as being alone.

If the crew knew just what luffy understands.. and why he does... I think they'd all cry in thanks and in sorrow. A man who can smile like that.. and yet... have so much pain...

You "get" the characters. You can write the moments that fill the heart without going out of character.

Bravo, you.
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That was awesome! Omg, it was hilarious and poingnent. It was super interesting to see how Luffy's direct POV can see something so insightful. Ha.
ShuraShura chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
oh damn thats deep D:
Starry-Night-11.0 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
good story. the best part is that it really does make sence. good work in making that conection! :)
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Aww!

I love this reason for why Sanji is the way he is. And I love Luffy being insightful and... Luffy-ish.

But now I have to give Sanji a hug. *huggles*

Loved it!
bribri176 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
this was amazing! I hate how everyone views Sanji the same, they dont ever consider what he may have been through or if he means it all. this fanfic was AMAZING, usually im not the type to leave much feedback unless the fanfic is truly amazing. Great job, and keep up the great work!
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I really like how this entire fic was about Sanji but in a way it wasn't about him at the same time. It's like looking at a character while looking through another characters eyes. It's a bit surreal. I think my favorite lines may be,

“Nah,” Luffy replied, flipping over onto his stomach and crossing his arms under his chin. “He likes food so much because he doesn’t ever want to starve again.” and also

as well as

“Food’s not the only thing you can be starved of,”

those two lines make you realise how much Luffy seems to know whithout ever really being told (have you realised that? Even in the manga series he's always been like that) And the second line sound almost like Luffy know that from personal experience...I think you should make a fic about that! I mean delve a little into Luffy's past with his nakama, it would be interesting and I think you would be good at it as well.