Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Emma Della-roze chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
Просто прекрасно! Мне нравиться)))
Pie and the Winchesters chapter 6 . 9/11/2020
Dean's move with the goldfish made me laugh way harder than it should have. I love this story for the expertly done parallels and the seamless interactions between the boys. I applaud you for your writing skills and your ability to create characters outside of those we see on the show that, while important only to one case, have depth and thoughtful histories. Very clever and sweet.
a chapter 6 . 8/6/2020
GOD this is just the freaking best i love this fic so much
WrittenforKids chapter 6 . 7/13/2020
Read this through in one sitting. Started at 2am. It is now 4:17am. Glad I'm not working tomorrow.
I cried a few times.
Am going to be playing some board games with my baby sister tomorrow. Poor dear idolizes me. I feel like such a jeeerrrkk for how I treated her yesterday.
WrittenforKids chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
Now you don gone and made me cry!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2020
Danny brought up good points about Sam.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2020
Dean is essentially Sam’s parent. And a child thanks their parent by being successful good human beings. But Sam doesn’t do that. He goes against Dean’s wishes and drinks demon blood until he’s power hungry and insane. Sounds like a crappy thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
Sam is a self absorbed evil jerk.
SilentDragon02 chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
Loved every minute of the story!
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 6 . 4/23/2020
Bro, this.
Dextolan chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
Aw poor Danny. My heart hurts for him. Great story.
Netflix Original chapter 6 . 6/18/2019
AWW! that was so sweet and perfect! Thank for the lovely read!
Scarlett7 chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
I couldn't stop reading this. Except, I had to. Like four times. Had to go to bed, had to go to work, had to make dinner, etc... it seemed I only had small bursts of time to read this and it drove me nuts. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Every spare minute I got I was reading this until I finally finished. This was a very insightful story. It was believable and warm. It drew me in and kept me wanting more. Extremely well done. I look forward to reading more of your work.
syntheticaesthetic chapter 6 . 5/6/2019
Aww, this was sweet!
StefKroner chapter 6 . 12/24/2018
a wonderful and kind and sad story at the same time. thank you for her