Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
WNM chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I may be an "in the moment" kind of girl, but I'm thinking a sixth chapter would be more enjoyable than an epilogue (not that they both wouldn't be enjoyable...).
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
ah!

cliff hanger (literally lol)

i love the fic, but hate the cliffy
chocca2 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Woo that was fantastic, i loved every bit of this chapter.

I can honestly say it kept me going through the day at work, had this story open and i just couldn't peel my eyes away to do any work.

Really liked that the Dr ended up being Danny's friend, i so wanted Dean do some damage to Drew but it worked well in the end, him getting what he deserved.

Great stuff!

Bring on chapter 6! I can't wait!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
SAMMY! I don't care what you do just don't let sammy die1! great job i'm glad drew died lol
Mpro1 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
i don't think a future fic would be a great ending for this wonderful story. I think you should end it sweet by continuing the next chapter in "normal time" (i dunno...maybe same waking up or whatever you like) then give it a sweet ending where they have a chick flick moments and resolve all their issues cause you story focused a lot on it. just an idea and i'm looking forward to the next chapter! good work!
lucy chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Please, please do a sixth chapter. I want to find out what happens after Sam falls, does Dean catch him?
XxBamxX chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Do a sixth chapter!

Good story! I like it )
Spuffyshipper chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Good ,Drew got what he deserved.
bally2cute chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
What a way to end the chapter! I loved the chapter. The run in with Drew was everything that I hoped and wished it would be. It's always good for the truth to come out, that Damn Drew was an incredible, unbelievable ass. An enraged Dean...whew, gotta love it. No matter what, Sam is still Sam, and him going to save Drew was admirable. I also liked that Dean still had his humor. The good doctor was a surprise...So, everyone was waiting for ol' jackass. I'm kinda glad you keep extending the chapter. I can't wait to see what's next!
Susan82 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Another chapter! Well, ok, if you must. ;-)

Wow, Drew's quite the bastard, isn't he! I really felt for Sam as Drew recounted all the things Dean had said. Although I'm sure a small part of Dean meant those things, the love he has for Sam overshadows those feelings tenfold. Of course, maybe Dean just said those things to gain Drew's trust and get more information out of him. I guess only Dean (and you!) know the truth.

I loved the duality of Dean's arguements on Danny's behalf. At least some, if not all, of his points seemed to be about Sam as well. Massive kudos...it was simply fantastic!-“He gave it back to you! He gave it back in trust and admiration! He gave it back in the way he looked at you!”- Aw!

Dr. Hawthorne was Danny's best friend! What a sad twist. Of course, it just wouldn't be a Kyriebess story w/out a fun curveball. And the good doctor can really kick some ass! Alright!

Sammy stole an ambulance? LOL I wondered how he'd gotten away.

A very fitting end for Drew, falling just like his brother. Nice.

I loved the one ghost's line-“We were bad…” The second ghost looked down over the edge of the cliff. “…we weren’t evil.”- Fantastic. Drew's sin went way deeper than anything the two thugs had done. To leave his own brother to die, man, that's just sick.

-“Sure…they freakin’ get into the light.”- Oh, Dean. lol

Wow! You ended that with a true cliffhanger, didn't you!

As for what else to write, I vote for a sixth chapter and an epilogue. Great job as usual, my friend!

-Susan
yaella chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Damn it, cliffhanger! Quite literally, hahaha :) Oh gawd, I love your story, and I won't believe you're killing Sam. That would make you more evil than Drew (who really had it coming).
Dawn Vesper chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
amazing story so far! please cont it! epilogue is fine too...i just need more!

thanks

VESPER
roxy071288 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
um...that was a really really bad time to pass out Sammy! And Sammy was so cute with his morals and stuff...how could he be evil?
GhostBehindYou chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I only just started reading this fic, and it is AWESOME! -dances- PLEASE add a sixth chapter. I'm dying to know what happens to Sam. Does Dean catch him, or... I can't even think about the other possibility. Taking a tumble down the same cliff twice? Nasty. I can't wait. Update soon! xx
Elflocks chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
-gasp- oh, noes! this chapter was great :D I really liked all the twists and turns. Heheheh, I have that "long-winded" problem myself. ;) Sure hope Danny found the light too. :)
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »