Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Darktales chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
I totally love this story and have to apologize for my earlier concern with how Sam might come off. You have done a wonderful job and I hope to see it updated soon. I will still say I think a little, little brother appreciation would be a great read too :) That comes from my high after Thursday nights episode. I loved that Dean made the deal to save Sam but isn't Sam just the greatest brother too for his immediate assurance that he would find a way to save Dean? And for his heartfelt talk at the end saying he would do no less for dean than Dean has done for him. And of course he wouldn't. Half of Sam's darkside fears (or more than half) was because he was afraid he'd hurt Dean :)

Gosh I love those brothers! And this story is amazing. I hate Drew and am happy he got what he did. I loved the twist about the docotr but awk, poor Sam, someone grab him!
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
oh my gosh! how could you end it therE? you have to update soon! as for the epilouge or sixth chapter...do both if you can't decide... lol
Third Stage chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
no, no, definately do a sixth chapter! Amazing story- original plot, and the characterization was great!

Write more!
sinful ang3l chapter 5 . 5/11/2007
More is alway better :p
angelic-past chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
really love this story! you should do another chapter or two, it doesn't seem complete.
cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
pretty cool story. needs 6th chapt and epiloge. Your a good writer so please keep it up
carocali chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
“What was the doc’s first name?”

Dean looked confused. “Uh…John? Peter? Thomas?”

Sam interrupted him. “Thomas?”

Dean shook his head. “I don’t know. Maybe. It was definitely one of the apostles…”

That just cracked me up! I love the side-by-side comparisons of the brothers and what they would do for each other. Nice twist with the Doctor - although I honestly hadn't remembered that.

I vote for chapter 6 rather than an epilogue!

:D
anfitrite chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
we are not in hurry for you to finish it ! so dont worry do what you like :) ( seriously if is for me..never end it XD) great chapter ... i cant wait to see what happen to sam T_T the suspense...you're mean T.T

see ya!

aquarius_no_anfitrite.
Catasauqua chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Aha! Now I can see why the good doctor was so interested in Dean and Sam's relationship!

Drew, you miserable bastard! Dean would never say that. Your twisting his words!

"..At most it would have been two."!

Hit hit again, Doc! Give him a shot for me!

Sammy, your a sweetheart and all, but STAY OUT OF IT!

"Dude, did he just call us goons?"

"Yeah. I think he did."

"Seriously Sam, give me the gun."...LMAO

Enter two really pissed off JunkieGhosties and what do you get?

Hey, Don't shoot the Ghosties, let them have him!

YES! and down he goes! **grins**

Let him rot down there!

Oh, Sam, not again! LOL

Cat

IMO It's time for the epilogue. All of the questions have been answered and I know both Dean and the Doc are close enough to catch Sam before he falls. I'd like to see if Sam gets full function of his hand back. ;)
friendly chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
great job.. do a 6th chapter, but not too far in the timeline...I want more limp sammy
Adara-chan67 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Um...sixth chapter? Wanna see Dean be cool again...

So how about TWO more chapters? A sixth chapter and an epilogue!

See? Aren't I helpful?

*proud*
Master Li chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
more more! I want more of this awesome story! Besides Sam is about to take a header off the cliff we have to see what happens!
astalder27 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Yay, Im so happy this isnt over yet, I love it! Uh oh, just when you think all is well...! Dean better run fast and catch Sam or Im going to be extremely angry with him!

Update soon! (If youre in America- Can you believe the season finally -part 1- is THURSDAY! How can it be over already? Im already feeling the Supernatural withdrawl coming on..)
WNM chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I may be an "in the moment" kind of girl, but I'm thinking a sixth chapter would be more enjoyable than an epilogue (not that they both wouldn't be enjoyable...).
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
ah!

cliff hanger (literally lol)

i love the fic, but hate the cliffy
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »