Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
pretty cool story. needs 6th chapt and epiloge. Your a good writer so please keep it up
carocali chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
“What was the doc’s first name?”

Dean looked confused. “Uh…John? Peter? Thomas?”

Sam interrupted him. “Thomas?”

Dean shook his head. “I don’t know. Maybe. It was definitely one of the apostles…”

That just cracked me up! I love the side-by-side comparisons of the brothers and what they would do for each other. Nice twist with the Doctor - although I honestly hadn't remembered that.

I vote for chapter 6 rather than an epilogue!

:D
anfitrite chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
we are not in hurry for you to finish it ! so dont worry do what you like :) ( seriously if is for me..never end it XD) great chapter ... i cant wait to see what happen to sam T_T the suspense...you're mean T.T

see ya!

aquarius_no_anfitrite.
Catasauqua chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Aha! Now I can see why the good doctor was so interested in Dean and Sam's relationship!

Drew, you miserable bastard! Dean would never say that. Your twisting his words!

"..At most it would have been two."!

Hit hit again, Doc! Give him a shot for me!

Sammy, your a sweetheart and all, but STAY OUT OF IT!

"Dude, did he just call us goons?"

"Yeah. I think he did."

"Seriously Sam, give me the gun."...LMAO

Enter two really pissed off JunkieGhosties and what do you get?

Hey, Don't shoot the Ghosties, let them have him!

YES! and down he goes! **grins**

Let him rot down there!

Oh, Sam, not again! LOL

Cat

IMO It's time for the epilogue. All of the questions have been answered and I know both Dean and the Doc are close enough to catch Sam before he falls. I'd like to see if Sam gets full function of his hand back. ;)
friendly chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
great job.. do a 6th chapter, but not too far in the timeline...I want more limp sammy
Adara-chan67 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Um...sixth chapter? Wanna see Dean be cool again...

So how about TWO more chapters? A sixth chapter and an epilogue!

See? Aren't I helpful?

*proud*
Master Li chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
more more! I want more of this awesome story! Besides Sam is about to take a header off the cliff we have to see what happens!
astalder27 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Yay, Im so happy this isnt over yet, I love it! Uh oh, just when you think all is well...! Dean better run fast and catch Sam or Im going to be extremely angry with him!

Update soon! (If youre in America- Can you believe the season finally -part 1- is THURSDAY! How can it be over already? Im already feeling the Supernatural withdrawl coming on..)
WNM chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I may be an "in the moment" kind of girl, but I'm thinking a sixth chapter would be more enjoyable than an epilogue (not that they both wouldn't be enjoyable...).
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
ah!

cliff hanger (literally lol)

i love the fic, but hate the cliffy
chocca2 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Woo that was fantastic, i loved every bit of this chapter.

I can honestly say it kept me going through the day at work, had this story open and i just couldn't peel my eyes away to do any work.

Really liked that the Dr ended up being Danny's friend, i so wanted Dean do some damage to Drew but it worked well in the end, him getting what he deserved.

Great stuff!

Bring on chapter 6! I can't wait!
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
SAMMY! I don't care what you do just don't let sammy die1! great job i'm glad drew died lol
Mpro1 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
i don't think a future fic would be a great ending for this wonderful story. I think you should end it sweet by continuing the next chapter in "normal time" (i dunno...maybe same waking up or whatever you like) then give it a sweet ending where they have a chick flick moments and resolve all their issues cause you story focused a lot on it. just an idea and i'm looking forward to the next chapter! good work!
lucy chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Please, please do a sixth chapter. I want to find out what happens after Sam falls, does Dean catch him?
XxBamxX chapter 5 . 5/9/2007