Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
owlrune chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
-gasp- oh, noes! this chapter was great :D I really liked all the twists and turns. Heheheh, I have that "long-winded" problem myself. ;) Sure hope Danny found the light too. :)
Trish62 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Of course, it would be fine by me if you did a 6th chapter and an epilogue...but if I had to choose, I'd say chapter (but, I'm partial to a limpSam and angsty Dean...). Anyway, another lovely chapter - always in character. Great job!
Fafa Fai chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
I like this is really good and well Dean really is a good brother. I like it.
elemental-sparky chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
chapter 6, and epilogue, and well you can have another ten chapters after chapter 6 if you like, I certainly won't mind. :D I love this story. I love how you've written it and I can't wait until you update. Fantastic job!
Ash8 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
That was a great chapter. Loved the talk about brothers and how each brother sees their "role" - very moving. Please do a sixth chapter - I want to see what happens next!
adder574 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Definetly need another chapter. You can't end it there.
TammiTam chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Oh girl, you need to finish it! Another chapter, lol. This one was awesome but I need to see what happens to my Sammy!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Please don't apologize for not finishing this! This chapter was very...satisfying. Good twist with Dr. Hawthorne showing up and being Danny's best friend. I know Dean must have been disappointed to not get in some licks, but the doc actually had a prior claim...and the two ghosts - awesome! Just...good riddance on Drew! *sighs contentidly*

As to whether another chapter or an epi...hm. You are the genius who created this masterpiece and I bow to your superior intellect and trust whichever way you choose.

Really, really, really great job!
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
PLEASE do a chapter 6! you really need to have a chick flick or a talk about what Drew said about Dean!

and THEN maybe an epilogue. xD

funky.
Onari chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Oh, definitely a sixth chapter (limpy Sam) AND an epilogue (with some talk about there issues, about what Dean told Drew?)

In my humble opinion, at least ;-)

Great chapter, as usual!

Love xx
Karasu Yurei chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
For the love of all that is holy you have to write a 6th chapter. The figurative and literal cdouble cliffhanger is just to cruel.
Dragonflysoul chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
OMG, I'll have to beat you with a wet noodle if you keep apologizing for writing more! lol This is GREAT and I can't wait for the next chapter! *dances* It's still got a GREAT story to it, so write as much as you want! lol
Jackline chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
It's OK. The longer the better.
herebutnotremembered chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
That was amazing, but yes it doesn't quite feel like things are finished, and I don't think an epilogue set in later times would really give the satisfaction that another chapter would. It would be nice to see Sam waiting and having faith that Dean will come for him even after all the things Sam has heard revealed about his brother. Maybe he even has some insecurities because of it. Either way, I'm sure it will be fantastic, whatever you do. Great story!
bb1128 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
awesome chapter...great job so far, keep it up! update soon )
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »