Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
StefKroner chapter 2 . 10/28/2018
super story ! thanks author for this wonderful story
Nerdy-Weirdo101 chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
I'm crying. This was beautiful. You managed to capture a plot that differed from others, and it was amazing!
And the characterization with Sam and Dean, too. You managed to input how a real sibling relationship would work out while also getting in Sam's hero worship, and the type of relationship the two have. I loved this story. Definitely one of my favorites.
soundoftragedy chapter 6 . 11/15/2017
i love how you showed the bond the brothers have
Rababaz chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
Your story was really great! I loved it! :)
Wonder.Witch.Weasley chapter 6 . 6/21/2017
This was awesome! Like absolutely awesome! I have an elder sister and let me tell you that it is absolutely perfect! I wanted to be her till I was 12! She still is the best sis that ever was but now I see her as a person. Do you have an elder sibling? If you don't getting it this accurate is crazy! I'm going to go check out the rest of your work. Keep it up!
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
I love it. I just finished season 9, and to be honest, im more than annoyed at Sam. This fic has now been accepted as headcanon. Brilliant fic.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 3/15/2017
I'd always know you

Perfect
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
I LOVED this story, thank you! Especially the part with the fair. How you displayed both dean's and Sam's feelings there. Great writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
This is such a great story! Yes, 6 explamation points. I've never read one that has shown Dean in such a way. Where he wasn't just cool. This one is more realistic and makes dean and sam's relationship even more pronounced. I can see now more why Dean would need sam, aside from just family situations encouraging it. And the way it was written was satisfying. If was like a story. Beutifully done! ️
Angelus320 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
Just discovered your story today and was finally able to finish it...this has got to be one of the best stories I have read on the brothers relationship...it was touching, poignant and funny as hell...thanks for this gem.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
I pride myself on fairness. Now though I have a new outlook on it, for the better. Fairness is not necessarily about being equal, just that both parties are giving what they can. Thank you!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Very awsome
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Awe so sad for poor Danny
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
My favorite line so far is dean saying "I'd always know you, Sam" thats a perfect Dean line.
Arisa1999 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I was crying so hard that I couldn't even see the screen. God. That was so sad
370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »