Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Awesome story!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
*chuckles*

Man... That was Awesome!

The story was Amazing and a bit Breath-taking for me...! I cant help it. I almost always getting serious and use feeling at reading story. Especially like this one...! #shrugged

That was Great!
The flashback was Nice!

Oh Dean... He really the Best big brother Ever!
Sam really extremely Lucky to have him as big brother!

Poor Danny Ghost... He dead with hope and failed to go the Light by his loneliness and fear...

Might be harsh, but i'm glad Drew got what he deserve by let Danny dead...!

Oh... Those scene was Awesome!

And the Doctor was Great!

Lovely... NICE! ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Holy cow. This. This is so brilliant. Wow, I just love how you got into their heads here and understood where both Sam and Dean were coming from and the day at the fair was so good in flashback and then both of them coming at it in hindsight and seeing different things and the idea that Dean really wasn't popular in high school and only was to Sam but he needed to be for Sam and Sam gets that now and fghjkijuygfghjk.

THIS IS SO GOOD.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Whoa. Nicely done with the doc. And the ghosts. and Every kind of face off you can imagine. The dynamics were great between everyone and this played out exactly how it would have. So in character that I could HEAR Sam arguing for Drew and Dean grumbling about everything.

OH. Forgot to mention but in the last chapter when Dean was yelling at Drew? Totally got shivers. That was so well done and Dean's older brother persona had never shone so clearly.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
oooooooh very nice. Really good confrontation here with Danny. You did a great job making that conversation really convincing as you went through his entire range of emotions as he began figuring things out and understanding what he wanted. Sam's always going to win a tug of war over Dean, though.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Ahhhhhh very nicely done. Your flashback sequences flowed really well and made a lot of sense with the story. Nice job getting into Sam's head when he's on the good stuff! XD
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Awesome chapter. I mean, not so awesome that Sam's arm is busted up that much (yeesh) but the back and forth between them was really spot on. So well written. Wow.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awww man, I really like how you've begun. How Danny's story unraveled and paralleled so much with Sam's except in the part that really really mattered. So good.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
awwwwww loved it
laurieglory chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Great story, thanks for the write & share :) I suck at reviews, lol
loveyloveyspn chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I don't normally write reviews when I like a story, even though I should, but I REALLY liked this story. It had all the mushy brotherly stuff I wish I could see and hear on the actual show. How I wish Sam and Dean could have these necessary dialogues. I super love it :)
Midnight1906 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
_
Supermikeyninjadude chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
that was... AMAZING!
Lelouch's right hand chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Really well written awesome job!
nickiandlogan chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
aw i love it. it was great in sams p.o.v it was just def. a new fav of mine :)
345 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »