Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Jade Ice Fire chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
I loved this story so much. You have an amazing talent for writing the Winchesters. It was so good, and the insights to Dean as a teen and how Sam saw him was perfect. I've often thought the same of Dean as a younger character. I recommend this story to anyone looking for a great bro fict. Love it!
Dragonanzar chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
This was a pretty cool story. I don't have any siblings, so I have no idea about sibling interaction from the inside. I liked the way you emphasised how the brotherly relationship was giving from both sides, or should be at least. I felt rather sorry for Danny, though the way Hawthorne put it, he sounded a bit too saintly to be true. Poor Dean, never fitting in. I can really see that, though. I mean, he lost his mother at four to a demon, got pulled around the country chasing monsters, had to become a young carer for his baby brother and always knew about the darker side of life without being allowed to keep his childhood dreams.
Souldarkalone chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Acabo de encontrar esto y es impresionante *_* , ame cada parte de esta historia y también llore , fue tan increíble que hacia mucho tiempo no leía algo tan asombroso como esto , realmente has hecho un gran trabajo y me encanto! *_*.
Espero que puedas traducir :).
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Real nice thing you wrote there :-)
Rebegirl chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Great story. I loved the flashbacks throughout.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
I really liked this story, I think the only negative isn't really your fault since I was just confused when exactly this is set since obviously I discovered this quite far down the line (I gathered it was at some point during Season 2 given the context). What's interesting about this fic is since you've written this we've had episodes giving us insights into Sam and Dean's high school experience and there's a lot of similarities with what you've written. Bravo.
SuperVikinggirl chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Wow! Fabulous story. Thanks!
Shiba-san chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Awesome story!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
*chuckles*

Man... That was Awesome!

The story was Amazing and a bit Breath-taking for me...! I cant help it. I almost always getting serious and use feeling at reading story. Especially like this one...! #shrugged

That was Great!
The flashback was Nice!

Oh Dean... He really the Best big brother Ever!
Sam really extremely Lucky to have him as big brother!

Poor Danny Ghost... He dead with hope and failed to go the Light by his loneliness and fear...

Might be harsh, but i'm glad Drew got what he deserve by let Danny dead...!

Oh... Those scene was Awesome!

And the Doctor was Great!

Lovely... NICE! ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Holy cow. This. This is so brilliant. Wow, I just love how you got into their heads here and understood where both Sam and Dean were coming from and the day at the fair was so good in flashback and then both of them coming at it in hindsight and seeing different things and the idea that Dean really wasn't popular in high school and only was to Sam but he needed to be for Sam and Sam gets that now and fghjkijuygfghjk.

THIS IS SO GOOD.
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Whoa. Nicely done with the doc. And the ghosts. and Every kind of face off you can imagine. The dynamics were great between everyone and this played out exactly how it would have. So in character that I could HEAR Sam arguing for Drew and Dean grumbling about everything.

OH. Forgot to mention but in the last chapter when Dean was yelling at Drew? Totally got shivers. That was so well done and Dean's older brother persona had never shone so clearly.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
oooooooh very nice. Really good confrontation here with Danny. You did a great job making that conversation really convincing as you went through his entire range of emotions as he began figuring things out and understanding what he wanted. Sam's always going to win a tug of war over Dean, though.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Ahhhhhh very nicely done. Your flashback sequences flowed really well and made a lot of sense with the story. Nice job getting into Sam's head when he's on the good stuff! XD
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Awesome chapter. I mean, not so awesome that Sam's arm is busted up that much (yeesh) but the back and forth between them was really spot on. So well written. Wow.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Awww man, I really like how you've begun. How Danny's story unraveled and paralleled so much with Sam's except in the part that really really mattered. So good.
352 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »