Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I love this a lot, and can't wait to read the next three chapters. Thank you for sharing.
Dani chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
def. interested...cant wait for ch 2!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Sam and Danny are me when I was younger talking about my older brother. (Minus the spoon thing with me being a girl and all.) I'm feeling so extrememly bad for Danny. I guess when there's people like Dean, it's hard to believe people like Drew exist, especially the way Danny feels about him. But I guess there has to be a balance between the two extremes. I'm really curious to know how Dean is going to take Sam's appreciation, because he is Dean after all. And what about Danny? I really like this so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Completely awesome. I feel horrible for Danny though. Aw poor kid. But Sam is so lucky to have Dean. Great writing, description, insight, everything. Just a great story, I can't wait for more.

Love,

SLX
DawnStrider chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh my God! How could anyone do that. Poor Danny :(

The worst part is he is still waiting. I agree with Sam, Drew needs to die.

This a great story, please do update soon. I hope there will be more of Danny and Dean.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was really good. I love the conversation between Sam and the boy, their discussions about their brothers and the feelings Sam was having...sadness for the boy ghost, anger for the brother who left him to die, a brief moment of fear of being left and then common sense coming on full force to remind himself that Dean would be back. It is funny what runs through your mind to make you doubt what you know is really true. Sam knows Dean will be back, but fear paused that confidence if only for a moment. Am eager to read the next one! Good job!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Keep going, love a little fluff and angsty brotherly love...
Master Li chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
this story looks really promising I love the idea! Please continue!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
AW, haha, considering most of my stories are basically about Sam coming to see the light that is Dean, I can't help but love this. Though, Dean prolly ain't gonna wanna hear much thankin', methinks.

Nice work.

Tracy
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
WOW What an awesome story! God, I felt so sorry for Danny, having all that loyalty for his brother Drew who just let him die. To wait for him for 24 years and to still trust that Drew will come back. It'll be interesting to see how Sammy plans to thank Dean for being the brother that he is!
bb1128 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
really, really good/cute ) keep up the good work, update soon!
yaella chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh, I wish I had an older brother, someone like Dean. Only got two little dweebs, lol.

Love your story. I was tearing up over poor little Danny's story. So sad. Hurry with chapter two :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Definitely interested. And I like skipping to the chase, too, in a fic, although it doesn't feel at all that way in this chapter. You fleshed Danny out nicely (and Drew in contrast), and I think Sam would react that way. I'm curious now how he'll act on it!
TammiTam chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
What an awesome idea for a story! We all know Dean loves Sam. Even Sam knows Dean loves him. But to put it into such perspective! WOW! *Grins* Not to just show the reverse, and let everyone see how much Sam loves Dean. Awesome start.
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh, yes! I'd love to see more of this story.
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »