Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Kaewi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
You must continue this! Danny is truly a touching character, and I'd love to see the brothers help him deal with his death somehow, and give him closure. Plus kick Drew's murdering hiney.

And on a completely shallow note, I want to see Dean help and take care of Sam. How will he get up that cliff with a broken arm, using a rope? That can't be easy. This must be answered ;)
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
i loved it! especially that talk sammy had with the ghost! so sad.. *shakes fist* i hate drew!

update soon!

Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Yay, another story so soon from you! And you have to ask if I'm interested at all? ;D

I want to kick Drew's ass too! The guy must be insane to let that happen to his brother! What a jerk. Though I do think Sammy should salt and burn the remains... the boy deserves a little peace.

Both boys are lucky for what they have. It's what I love so much about the show - Sam and Dean are there for each other 100% when it counts. I love to see that reflected in fics, and I can't wait to see how this plays out now.

Great start Kyrie! Let us know what happens soon. ;D
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That is a really sad story. The whole Drew and Danny thing. Someone better drag his ass out there. At least Sam saw Dean is a whole new light.
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Totally love it...please, please continue it!
Phx chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Uh oh! Dean is not very good at accepting appreciation. I don't think he thinks that what he does for Sam is something he needs to be thanked for :)

I am so glad to see you have a new story, even a short one. I love the way you pull two sets of 'sibling's' together and use them to contrast the similarities and differences between them and the Winchesters.

My heart is breaking for Danny. His brother is a murdered and yet Danny died believing Drew would come back. I cannot imagine a worse betrayal.

I liked the banter between Danny and Sam. Not all ghosts are evil and want to reck havoc. And it is refreshing to meet one but so heartbreaking - I am glad Sam is with Danny now.

And you know how I love an injured Sam :)

My favorite line was 'If he ever saw Drew again…he might just have to accept his destiny, commit murder, and go darkside.' It made me laugh!

I also love how Sam knows Dean will always come for him. He really does love and idolize his big brother.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

super fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
plz plz plz add some more

this is a great story i would love to see how sam gets out and how he thanks dean and how dean takes it
calcium77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I liked it! Dean is a great brother...wish I had one so nice.
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I love this a lot, and can't wait to read the next three chapters. Thank you for sharing.
Dani chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
def. interested...cant wait for ch 2!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Sam and Danny are me when I was younger talking about my older brother. (Minus the spoon thing with me being a girl and all.) I'm feeling so extrememly bad for Danny. I guess when there's people like Dean, it's hard to believe people like Drew exist, especially the way Danny feels about him. But I guess there has to be a balance between the two extremes. I'm really curious to know how Dean is going to take Sam's appreciation, because he is Dean after all. And what about Danny? I really like this so far, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Completely awesome. I feel horrible for Danny though. Aw poor kid. But Sam is so lucky to have Dean. Great writing, description, insight, everything. Just a great story, I can't wait for more.

DawnStrider chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh my God! How could anyone do that. Poor Danny :(

The worst part is he is still waiting. I agree with Sam, Drew needs to die.

This a great story, please do update soon. I hope there will be more of Danny and Dean.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This was really good. I love the conversation between Sam and the boy, their discussions about their brothers and the feelings Sam was having...sadness for the boy ghost, anger for the brother who left him to die, a brief moment of fear of being left and then common sense coming on full force to remind himself that Dean would be back. It is funny what runs through your mind to make you doubt what you know is really true. Sam knows Dean will be back, but fear paused that confidence if only for a moment. Am eager to read the next one! Good job!
Trish62 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Keep going, love a little fluff and angsty brotherly love...
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »