Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Oh, yes! I'd love to see more of this story.
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
that was so sad...god I'm almost crying here poor Danny...Sammy yea you are really lucky...
anfitrite chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
this is really cute! you always have a way with words really good job congratuletion XD this? i would read it! im loking forward anothers one shock like this! great job!but its suppose to be because you write it!

bye
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
aw! omg, brotherly love! lol and drew? yeah, asshole. who leaves their brother to die? poor danny, so naive. anywho, Love It! ]
Susan82 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
-Are you interested at all?- Now that's the silliest thing you've ever written! Of course we are!

Well, I'm hooked. What a wonderful character Danny is turning out to be. He obviously idolizes his older brother...impressive considering how Drew left him to die. The fact that he's still patiently waiting from his big brother to come back for him is utterly heartbreaking.

I loved the "Isn't he good at anything?" conversation; it cracked me up. I could totally envision Sam having this conversation with someone, even a ghost!

Sam has the worst luck with his arms (ok, wrists). If they're not being slashed open by hooks or knives, they're being broken. Poor Sammy.

Awesome start...I can't wait for the rest!

-Susan
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Great start! Love it already! Please update soon!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Hey Sweety

nice to see a new story from ya and it is lovely, I am intrigued with the parallels between the two sets of brothers. Well done. I am so looking forward to reading the next chapter.

hugs Shelly
friendly chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
this is awesome keep it up...
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This story is fantastic so far! Extremely well written...and well, what better !Sam and !Dean are there than hurt!Sam and protective!Dean? I can't wait for the next chapter.

-Andrea
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
story so update soon.I love that the ghost was annoying Sammy,and that Sammy wanted to kill the brother.
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25