Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
This is mutual whumpage of the highest calibre. *claps* Thanks so much for writing darling!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
That was very touching. You captured Dean and Sam's voices extremely well, along with the banter/action of the hunt, and the humour and typical Winchester reactions kept it from ever being too sentimental or out of character.

I felt extremely sorry for Danny, although I'm glad Sam was able to stop him killing Dean to make up for his own brother's failings. I'm also glad that Drew got his comeuppance in the end.

The flashbacks made me smile, particularly the one with the fair. Poor Sam though, so excited at Dean winning the Nintendo for him only to lose it not half an hour later. I hope they managed to win another one to make up for it.

I really did enjoy this.
stephaniequeen chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
WOW! What an amazing story! Thank you...
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This was so awesome. :D What a great interaction between the two brothers, and a wonderful contrast. And Hawthorne cracked me up.
Daniella Jones chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Ack, this last chapter made me cry and then squeal like a little girl.
N. Fowleri chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
All I want to say is, awwwwwwwwww. That was just so sweet and to cute. It was really well written and you stayed with the plot. I liked how you slowly revealed twists in the story. Also I think you wrote Dean and Sam very well, they stayed in character. Thanks for the great story!
a reader chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
That was a beautiful story. But man, poor danny! That just broke my heart.
E339 chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
This was a really awesome story. The plot was interesting and I absolutely loved the flashbacks. They helped me to understand the emotions Dean and Sam felt (and they were quite amusing as well). The relationship between the brothers is also something that made the story so good. Love how Dean needs Sam to strengten his confident in himself

Great job!
manonairs chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
awesomesauce
Rolletti chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
This story was an amazing read. I held my attention so much so, that I'm shocked it's passed midnight. What a beautiful look into the depth of Dean and Sam's relationship.

Take a bow,

Rolletti
zekeschance chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
Just found this story and totally enjoyed it. I liked it from Sam's POV and was able to understand Dean's viewpoint just as well. Really enjoyed the flashbacks to their childhood. The last chapter? Brought tears to my eyes. Loved it! Thanks!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. This has got to one of the best SPN fics I've read in, well, practically forever! You captured the brothers voices and personalities perfectly and managed to run the whole gamut of emotions. Seriously, I managed to go from my heart being ready to break to laughing hysterically in a matter seconds... Also, your writing style is fantastic. *runs off to see what else you've written*.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
This is a great story, really like it a lot. Great work.
ccase13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I love how Dean was insulted that Sammy thanked him for doing things he would always do. I especially liked the State Fair story.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »