Reviews for Blind, But Now I See
laurieglory chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Great story, thanks for the write & share :) I suck at reviews, lol
loveyloveyspn chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I don't normally write reviews when I like a story, even though I should, but I REALLY liked this story. It had all the mushy brotherly stuff I wish I could see and hear on the actual show. How I wish Sam and Dean could have these necessary dialogues. I super love it :)
Midnight1906 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
_
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
that was... AMAZING!
Lelouch's right hand chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Really well written awesome job!
nickiandlogan chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
aw i love it. it was great in sams p.o.v it was just def. a new fav of mine :)
DAAANNNGGG chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. Danny is awesome. I hated Drew. Loved Sam and Deans relationship. Very cute...(you portrayed them well. Exactly like the real charactor). The last chapter made me cry! I can not picture Dean being insulted like that! Just no! I'm probably blind like Sammy, but I picture Dean as the cool kid. Popular in school. Can do no wrong! Loved it!
Parnassus chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it. Love the way you captured the relationship with the brothers. Thanks for writing :)
Sadface chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Poor Danny.
*bursts into tears*
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Amazing story! You had me riveted! You do such an amazing job of getting into the character's heads and describing everything that he's feeling! Just awesome!
Panda Blitz chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Awe! Poor Danny, sad that he had to go like that, but Drew got what he deserved.

Poor Dean, he may have not been cool in school but he was a god in Sammy's eyes, so cute :D
Macbeth's Mistress chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
This is mutual whumpage of the highest calibre. *claps* Thanks so much for writing darling!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
That was very touching. You captured Dean and Sam's voices extremely well, along with the banter/action of the hunt, and the humour and typical Winchester reactions kept it from ever being too sentimental or out of character.

I felt extremely sorry for Danny, although I'm glad Sam was able to stop him killing Dean to make up for his own brother's failings. I'm also glad that Drew got his comeuppance in the end.

The flashbacks made me smile, particularly the one with the fair. Poor Sam though, so excited at Dean winning the Nintendo for him only to lose it not half an hour later. I hope they managed to win another one to make up for it.

I really did enjoy this.
stephaniequeen chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
WOW! What an amazing story! Thank you...
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This was so awesome. :D What a great interaction between the two brothers, and a wonderful contrast. And Hawthorne cracked me up.
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »